S&H + Endurance?

nbergren

Cathlete
Hi

Wondered if anyone has tried doing a S&H body part followed by endurance for that same muscle group? Would that be too much? Maybe like S&H Biceps followed by CTX Biceps. What do you think? I am thinking of a 1 body part per day, so training each body part 1 x a week.

Thanks,

Hi

I tried that about a year ago, and it did definitely fry/exhaust the muscles, but I didn't see any signficant gains, and I think it was a bit too much overtraining ( but that is for me, you might be different)

What I did like was to do one bodypart/day from the PS series and than tacked on the same bodypart from CTX.. I saw some definition increases esp. in my shoulders w/that one.. but beware... the bicep workout doing that is a killer!!!! Also, I would always do the PS part first, then CTX.

I like training 1 bodypart per day..that is my favorite way to train! I am in the middle of doing P90X ... 5 more weeks to go and then I will switch back to that mode.

Take care, Lynn M.

Hi

I tried that about a year ago, and it did definitely fry/exhaust the muscles, but I didn't see any signficant gains, and I think it was a bit too much overtraining ( but that is for me, you might be different)

What I did like was to do one bodypart/day from the PS series and than tacked on the same bodypart from CTX.. I saw some definition increases esp. in my shoulders w/that one.. but beware... the bicep workout doing that is a killer!!!! Also, I would always do the PS part first, then CTX.

I like training 1 bodypart per day..that is my favorite way to train! I am in the middle of doing P90X ... 5 more weeks to go and then I will switch back to that mode.

Take care, Lynn M.

Thanks Lynn. I wondered about overtraining, you may be right. Just a thought... thanks for sharing.

Have a great day.

Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.