Rock Of Ages...NYC

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Just curious...anyone ever go see the Rock Of Ages broadway play in NYC? I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it was so great. All the 80's rock songs worked into the skits in a very refreshing and clever way. Great stuff!

I saw Rock of Ages in Melbourne, Australia and I loved it! Brought back many good memories!!

Me and my husband went to see it a couple years ago in NYC. It was fantastic. We both loved it! Glad you enjoyed it too Cathe! :)

I saw in Toronto a year and half ago. Super fun. Many audience members dressed up in 80s outfits. It was like going to a rock concert with numerous hit bands. A great time!

I saw it in NYC last November and it was SOOO FUN!! As soon as I left the theatre I couldn't help thinking, when can I see it again? There was no way to sit through that show without getting up and dancing! Love it.

I also saw this show in NYC! It is a BLAST! I am a big fan of Broadway musicals. Glad you had an opportunity to see it too, Cathe! :)

ETA: If you enjoyed ROA, check out American Idiot (if you like Green Day). Fantastic!!

Last edited:
No, we haven't seen it yet but Im hoping to someday. We are American Idol fans and I THINK Constantine Maroulis is in ROA??? He was the sixth-place finalist on the fourth season of American Idol. I'm glad you got to go see a great show Cathe!

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Took me back to my high school days :D Just saw it beginning of Feb after going to the GIANTS parade!!! Was a fab day overall.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.