? for Nioxin users

Kimenem

Cathlete
I used it several years ago when I was going through some extra shedding. Afterward, I stopped using it. I'm thinking of starting up again as a "preventative" measure. I know it doesn't "regrow" hair, but I'm thinking it can't hurt, plus it just seems better for the hair. My ? is where are you all buying yours, what is the price now, and are you using Nioxin exclusively? Their website said not to use it in conjunction with other products as they are what cause the build up. But I'm thinking if I buy shampoo and condition, some type of mousse, and a hairspray, that is going to add up. What do you all do?

Kim

So far I am not impressed really. I use the shampoo, conditioner, and the foam treatment stuff. I use other styling products though. I wash my hair every other day too, so I don't know if you are supposed to wash everyday to see results? But frankly, my hair looks thicker and behaves better with some product buildup!:)

I purchased mine from an online salon.

I have never heard of this, but after seeing this post, looked into it a little. Thanks for your input tneah, what do others think of this product?

I remember I just plugged "nioxin" in the search engine and picked one of the ones that looked best. :) The prices are all about the same everywhere.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.