My Ryka shoe bargain

NinjaMom

Cathlete
I have been wanting the Ryka N-Gage studio mid(last season style) in black. I emailed E-Bay seller walkingsue7 but unfortunately she did not have them in my size. I happened to stop in Lady Footlocker and asked if there was any way I could order these shoes. The clerk advised they are no longer available to order HOWEVER, she thought there might be a few pairs in the back. She came out with two pairs in my size 6:7 and sold them to me for $27 each! WOO HOO! I wore them today to do the 4DS double cardio LIS/HIS and they felt great.

Just wanted to share and let you know that it never hurts to ask for something even though it is not on display.

JJ

Here's a pic
http://i1.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/8b/ag/d9_1.JPG

I agree!! WOW, that is an awesome price for those shoes...I may have to go to my lady footlocker and ask too. I have a pair of those and love them.

It's all about Ryka!!!!

I have just gone through a Ryka binge.

First I purchased this Season's N-Gage Studio Mid because Jen posted that she purchased them and was so happy (and she is picky about shoes). I went right to the link she provided on the post and purchased them right away!!! These are my home aerobic workout shoes.

Then I won this very pair of Ryka N-Gage Studio Mid from walking sue - I won it for $41 - so your $27 buy was a steal. I needed a pair to go and work out at the gym with my husband.

Between the two, this year's N-Gage Studio Mid is lighter, is more flexible and has incredible "spring" or bounce when engaging in high impact step aerobics. And it has enough ankle support. They are my favorite. Makes it feel like you're springing off a trampolene when jumping on the floor or off your step (okay - a little exageration - but you know what I mean).

Then since I heard about the Enlight II - I purchased it from walking sue for $44. They have great stability for sure, but felt heavier than this year's N-Gage Studio Mid and not much bounce in comparison. So for me, great shoes to wear for strength training, especially legs (lunges, squats, etc.) at home.

I thought the Enlight II would make a good work shoe, so I purchased another pair from Walking Sue, along with this year's Ryka Instructor - because it has a higher rise (actually, according to Sue, the same height as these (last season) N-Gage Studio Mid. I haven't tried it yet, but I am hoping it has the "spring" of this year's N-Gage Studio Mid - with even more ankle stability.

I asked Sue if she could match the other vendors' price for the Instructors which she did, so I paid $49.99 for them. Actually, she sent me the Enlight II and this year's Instructors for $105, shipping included.

And because I really like this year's N-Gage Studio Mid the best for aerobics, I purchased a second pair at Shoes.com. I googled promotional coupons and found 15% off coupon so purchased these shoes for $63.75.

I have enough shoes to last me a while. I felt a little guilty for the splurge, but I'm either lifting or doing some kind of aerobics at least 4-5 times a week.

My feet are HAPPY!!! EDIE

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.