Most fun step move/segment?

Most fun step move/segment?

• Total voters

MagStepr

Cathlete
For all you step lovers, what is your favourite Cathe step segment or move?

These are some of my absolute favorites!

I voted for the LIS warm up Hip Hop move. So fun! I did this one on Sunday and I still have the music going on in my head!:7 In fact, I had so much with the warm up I had to do it twice.:7

Gin

I voted for LIS. I love the hip-hop move. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Smoke free since: 2/05/08

I do LOVE LIS but I voted for LIC bonus cardio -- really love that one! Especially the knee-kick-knee repeater!

Although I am not a big fan of the step routines in 4DS and will probably rarely if ever do thme, I have to say that the hip-hop step in LIS is the best! It's so fun!:7

I voted for HIS segment 3, it did take me a while to get it but now I love it. I adore stepping so it's hard to pick a fave but I have lots of fun with SB Challenge, those combos are awesome. I really wish RS had a no music option, love the choreography, loathe the music. The combos from IMAX3 are great too.

Take Care
Laurie:)

I voted for HIS Combo 3, but it was a tough choice between that and LIS warmup Hip-Hop. I LOVE the hip-hops!!! Such a happy feel-good kind of move! :D I love HIS Combo 3 for the complexity - it keeps my brain sharp and my feet happy. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.