Moment of Truth Dec 30th

gidget1978

Cathlete
HI Girls,

Im just removing my body from my bed and sipping on a cup of coffee:) No milk in the house though which is bit of a pain!:-(
What is everyone doing today? I have a full day a head of me as usual.I am going out for lunch now with family.And tonight we invited people over for snacks and some boos!;) I have two friends comming into town though so I may have to ditch my company but I warned DH.I had these plans made first but he wanted to invite people over. So my afternoon, consist of cleaning my house and working out.It would be wise to take a nap but I don't know if that is possible.
I am also planning a long run this afternoon.I am going to aim for 10 miles.Good luick with that hey?:)
Anyway, must get ready for lunch, chat with you gals later,
Lori:)

Hi Lori!

It sounds like you have quite a busy day planned. And a 10 mile run? Wow! BTW, I can't believe how low your body fat is. Amazing! Good for you. You must eat really clean.

I HATE it when I don't have any milk in the house. I love milk and although I try to only drink one glass a day (because it doesn't fit really well into any BFL category), I panic when I don't have it. I could drink milk with anything. I even drink it with pizza on cheat days. Weird, huh?

I'm off to do Bootcamp for the first time. It just came yesterday. It looks like fun.

Have a great day and have fun with your family and friends!

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi Lori and Susan.

I'm a little late checkin' in here, huh? LOL

Lori-A 10 mile run? YIKES, woman! I hope you make it!!!:) Have fun tonight no matter who you hang out with! You are right though, if you made your plans first then you have every right to leave DH's "party" early and go out with your friends! What is you BF % btw...I think I missed that!

Susan-I was never a big milk drinker until I started cleaning up my diet. I use fat free or skim milk up like CRAZY! I eat cereal or oatmeal every morning and use milk with that. I eat natural peanut butter often and drink milk then. I make protein shakes that usually have milk in them. Milk used to hang around forever in my house and now we can't keep it around for anything! LOL
In fact, the only thing I DON'T like using milk for is my COFFEE! I use half and half for that...fat free as well unless they don't have it then I'll use regular. I hate plain milk in coffee for some reason...

Well, I've done my work out and eaten dinner. Now I must shower and start packing and straightening up the house so that we don't come back on sunday to a mess! I dropped Joey off at MIL's this morning so he's taken care of!:)

I'll probably be back on the forums a bit later. DH is bowling 2 leagues back to back tonight so he won't be around until I'm in bed!:p

TTYL!:+

Wow Wendy - you DO drink a lot of milk! Since I like it so much just by itself with a meal (or ultimately with chocolate chip cookies - hehehe), I try to limit it in other things. Therefore I drink my Myoplex shakes with water and put water in my oatmeal. Boring, huh? :) How do you eat natural peanut butter? I have a really hard time with it. First of all it's so hard to mix and it seems to have very little taste to me. I use low fat peanut butter, but I'm sure that's not as good for me.

I bet it's weird around your house without Joey. Is this the first time you've left him for an overnight (or overweekend)?

Oh - Lori's BF was something like 13.8%. Amazing, huh?

Have a GREAT time this weekend! I hope Lori's having a great time.

Susan

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

I eat my natural PB on sandwiches, in my protein shakes, with a banana (or an apple) and a glass of milk (my FAVE way!:9 ) and just plain off the spoon as well!!!}(

It's got a different taste from your normal store bought pb but I have definately learned to LOVE it! I used to use regular l/f p/b as well until I heard the gals here talking about naturl p/b so I figured I'd give it a shot....

I can do oatmeal with water but I buy cheapie protein powder so milk is a MUST or it tastes like cardboard! x( lol :7

Yes, Lori's BF is amazing for sure! Mine will never be that low! My goal right now is to get to 18% and I'll probably be ecstatic if I reach it!

Not the first time we've left Joey...He is VERY easy to find a sitter for so we have taken this as a blessing and let people watch him several times already! DH's mom and sis, DH's other sis and her family, my mom and DH's cousin and his family have all watched Joey atleast once each. Everyone loves to have him and his mommy and daddy appreciate the "adult time" even though I (we) miss the heck out of him when he is not around! :-( It's such a catch 22! lol

Okay so I am STILL wasting time...I managed to get my shower but I still need to pack and do some cleaning and it's just not happening! I am home ALONE and this is rare so I am trying to ENJOY it instead of "working" through it..even though cleaning/packing with no one to interrupt me is WONDERFUL, it's still not the same as just hangin' out doin' what I WANT to do instead of what I HAVE to do! You know what I mean? ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.