Michelle Dozios filming again in July, New BodyFit 360 & More Peak 10

Denise R

Cathlete
Saw this on Facebook: "I need my dose of happy today. Bodyfit 360 helps me sweat, work, stretch and release. Looking forward to seeing my Breakthru Fitness peeps at 9:30am. Home peeps, I am working out the finishing touches for a brand new BodyFIT 360 DVD. Filming the first week of July - More Peak 10 DVDs as well."

Thought I'd share!

I need to get this extra weight off and then really hone it in with all the great workouts! ;)

Denise

Thanks for posting! :D I did her BodyFit 360 workout yesterday, and after doing it I decided to purchase two of her Peak 10 Cardio Strength workouts!! They should be here by Thursday. I'm excited to try them and I am excited to see what she produces this summer! Thanks again!

This is awesome thank you for sharing! I love love love Michelle Dozois. I have 5 of her DVDs. 4 Of those are from the Peak 10 series and the other one is of course BodyFit 360. I do 1-2 of her workouts every week.

All my favorite fitness superwomen (Cathe, Jari, Chalene, Michelle, and somebody told me Sylwia too) are releasing workouts this year and I'll be a very happy camper by fall. :)

Thanks for posting! :D I did her BodyFit 360 workout yesterday, and after doing it I decided to purchase two of her Peak 10 Cardio Strength workouts!! They should be here by Thursday. I'm excited to try them and I am excited to see what she produces this summer! Thanks again!

Yay! I love those Peak 10 Cardio Strength workouts. Intense, but not enough to kill me, a low advanced level I would say. That is exactly why I love them. Sometimes my body wants a break from ridiculously intense workouts. Her workouts are the perfect combination: not easy, but not super hard you'll want to puke while you're trying to breathe.

I hate to enable, but her Cardio Interval Burn Remix is so much fun. Hi/lo aerobics at its best. I was never a fan of hi/lo because I have two left feet, but Michelle makes it so enjoyable to do and easy to learn. She is so funny in this DVD. In fact I'm doing it tomorrow morning. :)

I also have to add that I do her Peak intervals on my mats to protect my joints and lower back from the high impact, I do that with Cathe's higher impact workouts as well. I don't have special flooring at home like they do unfortunately.

I hope you enjoy your new workouts.

Wow! This is good news! Thanks for sharing! I have her Peak 10 series also, as well as the body fit 360. They are really, really great workouts. She is tough, no doubt about it.

Thought I'd throw this out there--Body Fit 360 fans might enjoy Kelly Coffey Meyer's Body Training workout. She released it a few years ago. I recently bought it from totalfitnessdvds and love it. She uses no equipment (besides a mat). The workout is done in her 30 Minutes to Fitness format, so the first 30 minutes is standing legs/glutes...many of the moves remind me of the standing portion of Cathe's LLA and GG...and the second 30 minutes is good old-fashioned floorwork like leg lifts, push-ups, and core. This workout leaves me feeling like I worked hard but also feeling invigorated instead of exhausted. It's a nice change for days when I want to feel the *burn* but don't want to use weights.

Does anyone know when Michelles newest wkouts will be available?

Michelle said she is shooting for September. She also mentioned she will be putting together a "Get it Back" 30 day rotation with the new workouts. I can't wait! Not sure when the presale will be up.

Denise

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.