Leaner Legs !!

fit_fairy

Cathlete
I did leaner legs for the first time today. }( Gotta love all that leg work. Did I just say that??;-) My legs aren't exactly sore- but they feel real heavy and I'm walking funny. Can't wait to get out of bed in the morning x(. Got step and intervals on slot. I wonder if I'll be able to do it. Just had to share.

Catherine

I did it for the first time too today! My legs were screaming at the end, I know I'll be sore tomorrow. Well worth it.

Leaner Legs is a fabby workout! I'm tall, a runner and always thought my legs were in great shape. Well, since doing LL twice a week for the last month, my legs are firmer, thinner and my butt (which I consider pancake-ish) has lifted. Gotta love that;-)

This workout causes more pre-workout procrastination and dread than any other. And I have put it on my calendar for next week. I'm dreading it already.

Just for the record, I am jumping out of an airplane for the first time this Sunday, and I'm dreading that even more. But normally, Leaner Legs is the most dreadworthy thing I do. I'd rather go to the dentist.

>This workout causes more pre-workout procrastination and
>dread than any other.

I've procrastinated on this workout for three weeks now. Is it from fear? Hell, yeah!}(

Pinky

I just finished it! WHEW! The sweat was pouring off my legs and I thought I'd keel over during those low-ends in the static lunges. OH MY! I have to admit, I am enjoying Cathe's August Rotation because it has MADE me pull out older tapes and I am finding that I am enjoying them all over again. (Not sure ENJOY is the right word for Leaner Legs though! ;-)) Sooo Catherine, how was getting out of bed this AM???

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Liane!

Jumping out of a plane??? Where? How cool. Will you be able to post a pic afterwards? I don't think you could ever talk me into doing that. I hate the dentist but definitely would pick him over jumping out of a plane. Pop in after Sunday and give us aaaallll the details! Have FUN flying HIGH! http://www.mega-content.de/smilies/smilies_Picture/engel/5.gif
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Liane!

I'm going here:

http://www.carolinaskysports.com/

With my only child.

Do you think I should tell my parents?? }(

I am terrified. I woke up this morning at 5 am thinking about it and couldn't go back to sleep. I can't wait until it's over, but it's just something I have to do. I just have to. I am not taking any pictures. No sense being humiliated later! And, I don't think I'll need anything to ever jog my memory, do you?

You know I cheated with Ibuprofen all day yesterday ;-). So not too bad. Low back is a bit sore and stiff- not painful. I am assuming from the deadlifts. This was the first time I used a barbell instead of dumbells and was able to do the deadlifts better. If I remember correctly it works the hams and the low back muscles?? Calves are a bit "touchy". But all in all not bad. Those low end lunges are killer. I have to admit I sometimes come up after the 2nd instead of the 3rd :eek: - bad girl I know. But my legs are getting stronger. When I first started Cathe I was using no wts for lunges and now I use 20 pounds. I know this is not heavy for most but certainly a big success for me!!

Catherine

Mogambo,

Good luck to you. Please tell us how it goes. I also want to do this. DH did two skydives and loved it.

If you gotta do it...you gotta do it.:eek:

Hi Catherine, I too just did Leaner Legs for the first time this morning. Can you say Jelly Legs?!? Oh my, it was a killer. I even left out some of the exercises and my legs still feel it. I will have to say that after reading this post and alot of others in the past before I got the CTX series I was scared to do this one. It has been dubbed Meaner Legs for good reason. But I made it through and can now say that I have done it.LOL!!}(

Have a great day!!:7

We'll start to be conditioned like pavlo's dogs. Our legs will start to quiver and shake when we pick up that dvd!!! LOL

Catherine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.