Just ordered new pre-order as celebration!

tralaiven

Cathlete
I have been putting off ordering the new pre-order. But I just ordered it as celebration for my newly acquired job! I am so excited about both!

I have not seen much written here in Open Discussion about it...but I am excited to have these to look forward to ....is anyone else... or has this ship already sailed and people exclaimed about their anticipation of the new workouts???

Also I ordered Circuit Blast which is the only new Cathe dvd I did not yet have and wanted. I look forward to getting this soon!

Congrats on your new job Tracey!

I am super excited about the new workouts (and perhaps a little scared) :eek:. I wonder how she is going to take Afterburn & Athletic Training to the next level :confused:. I thought they were on the highest level possible :eek:

You are going to really like Circuit Blast. It's got a little of everything and you get worked in 45min.

Take care,

Natasha

thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Natasha: yes, I am excited to finally get Circuit Blast because it is only 45 minutes. I have begun a list of the shorter workouts that will give me a full body workout or just a good cardio workout in around 45 minutes. I have almost reached my goal weight and size and don't want to go back now after all my hard work and drama :eek: to get here.

thanks for the good wishes everyone.

Natasha: yes, I am excited to finally get Circuit Blast because it is only 45 minutes. I have begun a list of the shorter workouts that will give me a full body workout or just a good cardio workout in around 45 minutes. I have almost reached my goal weight and size and don't want to go back now after all my hard work and drama :eek: to get here.

Tracy,

I have a great pre-mix for you to try. I just did it as part of the Feb rotation.

Slide&Glide (cardio portion only 20min)
TBT UB pre-mix (30min)

My legs and arms were worked well in only 50min. The next day I had DOMS in my UB, which surprised me since I only did 30min of TBT instead of the usual 60min.

How exciting Tracy! Congrats! Also, yippeee on the results of your goals so far. That's so awesome! Enjoy your new job, new workouts and NEW body!!! :eek:

Tracy,

I have a great pre-mix for you to try. I just did it as part of the Feb rotation.

Slide&Glide (cardio portion only 20min)
TBT UB pre-mix (30min)

My legs and arms were worked well in only 50min. The next day I had DOMS in my UB, which surprised me since I only did 30min of TBT instead of the usual 60min.

thanks Natasha for the suggestion.

I am ashamed to say that I only just did Slide and Glide last week :eek: after having it since Cathe first sent them out! It just never called my name. Then after I saw that it was name by Fitness mag as a boredom buster, I knew I had to finally do it.

I'll say this...it was tough...but I think part of the toughness was getting used to using the disks. I will definitely have to try your mix!

congrats on ur new job and the pre-order....and like others have said u will njoy circuit blast....it's a shorty but a toughie....and believe me the excitement ship has not sailed b/c i know i am in full anticipation of these new workouts....and most of us probably wish we could get these tomorrow....but we know we have to wait a while and that's ok, b/c it's always worth the wait:)....i believe there was forum about it right after it was announced and in other places also.....i know i'm excited:)

I am ashamed to say that I only just did Slide and Glide last week :eek: after having it since Cathe first sent them out! It just never called my name. Then after I saw that it was name by Fitness mag as a boredom buster, I knew I had to finally do it.

I'll say this...it was tough...but I think part of the toughness was getting used to using the disks. I will definitely have to try your mix!

No need to be ashamed Tracey, I have not done this one either since I got it either. I may have a problem with the discs right now being on tile. They don't slide like in the vodeo. I briefly tried them on my puzzle mats both ways and I'm still not getting the smooth slide, but I'll try it again.

I may need to wait until I move somewhere with wood floors.

Congrats on your new job and present to yourself :)

Yay!

Congrats on the new job and good for you for treating yourself to some new DVDs! I held off a bit to get mine because I wanted to wait until I got paid so I could take full advantage of the 30% coupon. Today was the big day for the order....hooray!

No need to be ashamed Tracey, I have not done this one either since I got it either. I may have a problem with the discs right now being on tile. They don't slide like in the vodeo. I briefly tried them on my puzzle mats both ways and I'm still not getting the smooth slide, but I'll try it again.

I may need to wait until I move somewhere with wood floors.

Congrats on your new job and present to yourself :)

I love Slide N Glide, but I don't use the sliders! :eek: I know this is not the way it was intended, but I have this floor that is for weight lifting, it has rubber nubs on it for grip, great for impact also. Anyway, no way are the sliders going to work on those, and I've yet to get an area rug. So I morphed it into a great cardio workout with my hand irons and shoe irons. Those are what I use when I kickbox. The shoe irons are 3 pounds each, and not to be confused with ankle weights. Shoe Irons™ Cool Mesh Series

Anyway, I mimic all the moves, just without the discs, not too hard, maybe some modification here and there, but dayem...it sure works me good!

Congrats on your new job, I wish I would have gotten Kick Max along with Drill Max for my 30% coupon. Can't wait for the new workouts.

Yay! Congrats! Pre-ordering the DVDs was an excellent way to treat yourself!!

I'm definitely excited about Cathe's two new workouts. The ship has not sailed here. :p

Funny! I haven't done Slide and Glide yet either. I've been enjoying so many of the others. I guess I've been saving it for when I want a new workout. Maybe I'll try it tomorrow.

How exciting - congratulations! New job and lookin' good:)
Enjoy Circuit Blast - definitely a killer I mean favoirte of mine!
SO stoked about the presale; Tralaiven, I agree -the ship has not sailed!Thanks for the premix suggestion, mini-natty.

I love Slide N Glide, but I don't use the sliders! :eek: I know this is not the way it was intended, but I have this floor that is for weight lifting, it has rubber nubs on it for grip, great for impact also. Anyway, no way are the sliders going to work on those, and I've yet to get an area rug. So I morphed it into a great cardio workout with my hand irons and shoe irons. Those are what I use when I kickbox. The shoe irons are 3 pounds each, and not to be confused with ankle weights. Shoe Irons™ Cool Mesh Series

Anyway, I mimic all the moves, just without the discs, not too hard, maybe some modification here and there, but dayem...it sure works me good!

Congrats on your new job, I wish I would have gotten Kick Max along with Drill Max for my 30% coupon. Can't wait for the new workouts.

Funny Dirtdiva...I did not want to admit this :confused: after using the S&G disks for awhile when doing S&G, I ditched the disks too and just followed along without the sliding. It still finished well... I think when I do it again...I will do it without the disks all the way through.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.