Just found out some news that couldn't wait until I got back.....

FitMom

Cathlete
We are still in Orlando having a great time. It's hot but fun.

An added bonus on this vacation has been finding out that I'm Pregnant!!! I'm used to having to try for months and even years but this happened the first month. Go figure. It looks like my little one will be here late Feb. or early March. I think I'm still in shock. I've taken 2 tests and both have been very positive. Wow :-wow !

This is definitely our last since hubby will be getting "fixed". So I'd better enjoy every minute of it :)

I just couldn't keep my mouth shut about it.

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy
http://www.fitmomsonline.com/allisig1.gif

Wow, Alli - Congratulations, what a bonus!! How many children do you have now? Great news, have a wonderful vacation. Mary

That is just wonderful news. GREAT NEWS!!!! Congratulations. I know you said you were going to try for another but WOW that happened quick! I'm extremely happy for you!!!!

Kelly

RE: The Good News . . .

Hi, Fitmom! Say, doctors have recently discovered what causes pregnancy . . . you go, girl!

CONGRATS!

Annette

Congratulations! I also found out I was preg when vacationing in Orlando...hmmmmm? Now I have an adorable 5 mo. old. Just be prepared to be a little sad looking at your new one. It's hard when you know it's your last baby. Now I'm telling my kids they better give me grandkids someday!

Andrea

That is wonderful news. My husband and I have been trying for a year now and nothing has happened so far. Congratulations!

Best wishes, Cyndie

RE: Congratulations!!

Alli, this is just wonderful news! I am so happy for you & your hb. It was so sweet of you to let us know immediately! You must be so excited...take care & ENJOY! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy
Ruth

Thanks everybody! It's finally starting to sink in. I'm having a lot of dull cramping and my tummy is ALREADY starting to pooch. I guess with #3 the body tends to be like I've done this before, here we go again :) The cramping always worries me even though I know it's normal. I'm glad the vacation is over so I can finally get some rest :eek:

Thanks again!!

Cyndie,

I know how you feel. It took 5 years to get pregnant with my son and months of taking my temp and charting to get pregnant with my daughter. This time, it was the first month! I really believe changing my diet and eating very clean as well as exercising moderatly is what did it. If you'd like to know more about what I've done, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Alli, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I also have three two girls and one boy. Anyway I think on another thread you were asking about a pad for the barbell that has curves on it. I use one like that and bought the leather type pad and it fit just fine. I just wanted you to know that they **DO** fit the curved barbells. Take care and get some rest!! Blessings, Lori ;-)

Hi Alli,

I was wondering if you could share with me what it took to conceive your first one and this one.

I am on my sixth year of trying to conceive and tried clomid etc...

I decided that I am not going to take any more drugs because of all the side effects. I am hoping to conceive naturally someday.

Could you share what your clean eating is like.

Thanks for your time,
NIkki

Congratulations Allie!! That's wonderful news...you must be tickled!!
Trevor :)

Congratulations Alli!

I have a friend who tried for 10 years and finally finished a pregnancy a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, she had five miscarriages in the process. Turns out she had a problem with her placenta, it was mis-formed and made her feel really sick the whole time she was pregnant! As a result, her baby was extremely small, but really quite healthy otherwise when she came out.

Now she has the baby girl she's always wanted and she couldn't be happier! Both she and her husband are consumed with their little treasure. This will definitely be it though, she's 41 now and I don't think she wants to risk any more miscarriages anyway!

Congrats again, I know you must be so excited!

Congratulations Alli!!!

How exciting.:-jumpy I had to laugh when you said you had to come home from vacation to get some rest! Isn't that the truth? I'm so happy for you. Keep us posted!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.