I got Gym Style for Christmas

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
My DH gave me the Gym Style series for Christmas. I got up this morning and did BSB. I'm going to love this series.

Jean

You will love them!! They are my favorites! I unfortunately have lost mine :( We are in the middle of remodeling and they got misplaced! I can't wait until they show up (along with KickMax, CoreMax, MuscleMax and my green band!!!) These are my favorites and that is why they were in a different place from all of my other DVDs. Good luck and have fun with your new workouts!

Jenn

I got the GS series too! Popular gift this year I guess! LOL I got them from my mom.

Thanks for the link for the bands Carol. I need to buy...

Great Gift Jean! What a nice DH! It's a great series. Have fun! Wendy, Fitness Wholesale is a great place to do business with...fast and friendly! Plus, the bands are not expensive...big PLUS!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I got the PS Series on DVD for Christmas because my set on VHS was worn out. I still love the classics I guess, but I would like to get the GS set later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.