Hi Mariangeles!

Mar

Cathlete
I just wondered if you ever did the Christy Step tape you ordered and if so, how was it? I'm somewhat choreographically challenged, but would like to try her. Also how is the music.

Thanks.

Mar:)

Hi Mar, the fantastic four dvd deserve the money. The hi/low workouts: hi/low heaven and still jumping are fantastic.I have these two workouts in vhs but I wanted these in dvd.The price of the dvd is great for four workouts. In the whole dvd the music is great. In hi/low you will find " sugar, sugar" , " I believe I can fly, one song of the back street boys, I don't know the name etc.In still jumping there is a famous song of Marc Anthony," enough is enough etc. In step heaven and still steping the music is great too. I love the dvd. I think that still jumping is doable. Cristhi has at her back girls doing the workout with easy modifications you can use. The stage one of step heaven is very doable. I will need a little practice to get it but I was a two left feet until I discovered Cathe. The second stage has a very complex and difficult coreography.I will rewind this stage a million of times. I love the Cristhi style. I discovered her first than Cathe and I have to admit she is very funny and friendly. Her coreo is more complex than Cathe's. The Cristhi style is totally different to Cathe's . The Cristhi's step is like dancing with fast changes of feet and turns. The Cathe's style is more atletic and more doable if you are a two left feet. Hope this helps.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :)

Thanks for the reviews. I may try her. If you or anybody knows which is the easiest in terms of choreo, I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

Mar

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.