Hi Everyone!!

DebbieH

Cathlete
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-01 AT 06:20PM (Est)[/font][p]I just saw a post from Marga (from Berlin, Germany) and it made me think how neat that Cathe has attracted people from all over the world. I thought it would be neat to see where all of us "Cathe-Fans" are from and see if we can hit ALL the states and even elsewhere around the world. I'll start:AKRON, OHIO, USA!!!!!Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-01 AT 09:37AM (Est)[/font][p]Sorry--hit the wrong key (AGAIN!!)
[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

southern Minnesota (will this winter never end?!!)

[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

Hi guys, I live in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia, but for 2 months of the year (when it is too hot) I live in Edinburgh, Scotland

Lynne

Råneå, Sweden It is along the coast about 30 miles south of Arctic circle. -5 degrees and sunny today.

Marcia

Råneå, Sweden It is along the coast about 30 miles south of Arctic circle. -5 degrees and sunny today.

Marcia

Ranea, Sweden It is along the coast about 30 miles south of Arctic circle. -5 degrees and sunny today.

Marcia

I live in Pocatello, Idaho about 2 1/2 hours north of Salt Lake City, Utah where the 2002 winter olympics will be.

SusanR

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.