Hello to Sherry (Sinewmanpt).......

Bernard

Cathlete
Hi Sherry,

I was thinking about you tonight, and wondered how are you are ? I am wondering if your new little pal is keeping you up at night ? :)

Anna :)

Hi Anna!

Thanks so much for thinking of me! You are just what the dr. ordered!! I have been pretty down lately due to health problems. I had my breast biopsy today and she said everything looked pretty good. I think the worst part is I can't work out for two whole weeks! (I'm trying to think of something I can sneak in that won't hurt me.);-)

My little guy is a joy. He sleeps all through the night with his head on the pillow!! He happily snores the night away.

How are you doing? I haven't been on the puter lately and today I saw your post. How very sweet of you!!! My friends on this forum are truly priceless. Thanks again for thinking of me!!:7

Sherry:)

Hi Sherry

I was waiting to see if you would reply to this I hope things are good with you. Just to say I have been thinking of you I emailed you but got no reply.

This is just to say hello and hang on in there.

Babs

Hi Babs!

Thank you too for thinking of me!

Sorry, I couldn't remember who owed who an email. I'll email you today and we can "talk." I felt better yesterday right after the biopsy, but I'm pretty sore today. I'm in good spirits though. You guys are too sweet!:D

Hi Sherry,

I am glad to hear you are fine'n'dandy - I was getting a bit worried because we hadn't heard from you for so long. I know how difficult it will be over the next two weeks, not being able to workout, but you must take it easy, will you be allowed to do lots of doggy-walking ? Although judging by the amount of snow that is covering the US at the moment, doggy walking might be out of the question at the moment ! More like, doggy tentively walking to the nearest garden shrub, and quickly running back in doors !
You never know, by the time your exercise curfew is over, Cathe's new workouts might of been delivered ! Something to look forward to !

Awwwww, I can see in my mind a little pug, snoring with his head on his pillow, how cute ! What a poppet ! :7

Take Care Sherry !

Hi again Anna!

Here in good ole Phoenix, AZ, we aren't getting much snow! I think today is supposed to be in the high 70's, so doggy walking is definitely in!:D

I'm hoping at my one week dr. visit, she'll have mercy on my soul and let me work out! If not, two weeks isn't the end of the world, and thank goodness, Cathe's new series isn't here or I might pop a stitch or two!}> I can't believe you have the willpower to hold out on The Intensity Series! I've been reading your posts about all your new equipment. Isn't it so much fun to start your own home gym? After getting my barbell, I don't know how I did without it, or my step, or my weightbench, or all Cathe's DVD's or.......it never seems to end, does it?! You must have a very supportive DH; they're nice to have around sometimes, eh?

Have a great day, Anna!

:)Sherry

Hi Sherry,

Of course, I forgot you live in Arizona ! (My idol lives in Phoenix too - Stevie Nicks :)!) Wow, what I wouldn't do for some warm temperatures :) !

Yes, I am still holding out on the new series, I can't wait to hear the reviews though - really looking forward to hearing about Boot Camp, Cardio and Weights and (dare I say it) IMAX 2 !!!!!!!!!!! :)o). I think these might be my choices for February, and still DEFINITELY CTX series for January - got to whittle off all that Christmas pudding, and cream, good job that is the only Christmas-type food I like :D ! But I also have a desperate urge for Body Max, am I insane :-hmmm ? Probably......

All my equipment is stacked up behind one of the sofas in the living room, got to get a medicine ball in the New Year, and DH has given in and let me use my new step early (I knew I would wear him down ! }>). Using it at 4" didn't stop me from nearly breaking my neck on it though, whilst doing RS !!!!!!!

BTW, Sherry, what name did you give to your little guy ?

Anna,

I like Stevie Nicks too. I saw her in concert here in the early 80's. I didn't know she lived in Phoenix. My favorite artist hails from the good ole UK. I love Eric Clapton.

You will absolutely love CTX!! I know you've heard that a thousand times before. LL and Upper Body are my favorite of all Cathe's vids. IMHO they are the toughest weight workouts so far. (Hoping Upper and Lower Body Pyramid are tougher. Sick, huh?!) My living room looks like a gym. I use my stability ball as a chair. I'm so glad I'll be able to put it to use with the new DVD's.:D BodyMax is fun! Anna, you're not insane; just bitten by the Cathe bug!!!:-jumpy Keep on with RS. You'll love it. I couldn't even do the warmup to MIS when I first started Cathe, so believe me, if I can do it, you can too.

We named our puppy Sammy. He's such a hoot! Pugs have great personalities. They love companionship.

I guess DH's are universal....they can be worn down in any country!:7 I just talked mine into buying a DVD player and I got to replace all my vids with DVD's. It all started out so innocently with one little video - MIS. If he had only known that was just the beginning;-)

Hi Sherry,

Stevie lives near a famous mountain just outside of Phoenix, it is shaped like a bear (?), and her Mother runs an antiques shop in Phoenix too. I saw Stevie live in concert in 1989 in the UK, and it was fantastic :-jumpy ! What a singer ! What a gal !

Oh, Sammy is such a cute name, Sammy Pug :7 Awww...

Hi Sherry!

I've been thinking of you too and wondering how you are doing. Glad to hear that the Dr. thinks eveything looks okay! :) Wondering if possibly (you might want to call & check) you could do some lying on the floor lower body work??? (such as leg lifts, pelvic work) If not, two weeks off will do your body good. EASY for me to say, I know. I'd be feeling the exact same as you. Keep us posted and hope you are up to par soon! BTW, my sis has a pug named Sammy :7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Hi Debbie!

That's so funny you mentioned floor work. I told my husband this morning I couldn't take it anymore and was going to do some lying floorwork tomorrow. Did you have to quit working out for awhile when you broke your toe?

Didn't you say your sister has four pugs?!:-wow Oh my gosh, this little guy keeps me busy! I don't know how I raised five kids and had an animal menagerie at all times, including monkeys, skunks, and potbellied pigs!:D

I'll quit rambling. I can't work out so the forum is my only link to sanity:-rollen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.