have you ever put Preparation H under your eyes?

I have tried the gel but did not see a significant difference. I have heard others say it worked.
Diane Sue

So funny you should ask this as I've been wondering about this lately. Never thought I would need it, but alas, the wrinkles are starting and I know they aren't going to stop. :eek:

Shirley

Thank you Jes!! We just bought all new furniture over the summer. We had to re-do the family room due to a flood we had. Thank god for Homeowners insurance!!

Aila

It's funny, I used to but it started to irritate my skin. Recently I read that they changed the formula and took out the ingredient that is supposed to work for under-eye bags (and, I suppose, other things :)). I guess only Canada and the UK make it w/ the old ingredient. I read this from a celebrity make up artist.

I've never used it under my eyes but I hear it works for undereye bags and swelling. It is just temporary though. The cream I have used for cellulite. In the summer before I put on my bathing suit and before I shower I put tons of it on my problem areas and I wait about 10-15 mins and then I rinse it off in the shower. It makes the areas smoother but again it is temporary. I remember going to my car to reapply. Oh well. LOL!

If it would get rid of dark circles, I would. But, alas, it only works on bags and swelling, which is not my problem.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.