Hair Product Hades....

I try sooo hard to keep the bathroom counter reasonably clutter free but my 3 teenaged Girls are plotting against me. Currently strewn about the counter we have the following:

~ wave cream
~ straight cream
~ stiff mousse
~ sculpting gel
~ detangling shine spray
~ heat protection spray
~ 2 kinds of frizz control
~ curl spray
~ gloss polish
~ finishing mist
~ pomade
~ a flat iron

and that's not even getting into the plethora of shampoos, conditioners and treatments in the shower. OMG is there no end!?! It's not a bathroom, it's HAIR PRODUCT HADES!!! *AAARGGGHHHHH*.....whew...k....I feel a bit better, thank you....

Take Care
Laurie:)

That is WHY they look absolutely beautiful like their Mommy! :7

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

Wow this is like my counter and it's just me wait til my girls get to be teens.
beth6395

"Double Knot your laces and let's move on"
-Cathe Friedrich

we just had the main bathroom remodeled and I had 2 lovely corner shelves installed in the shower for my 19 yr. old son, who's away at college most of the time, and his 16 yr. old sister. Well, let me tell you, she's got stuff on both shelves and lined up all along the edge of the tub!
Her new thing is 'borrowing' from me (without asking). I've thought I was going crazy thinking, 'that's weird, where's my hairbrush/flat iron/makeup . . . . . .' to find it all stashed in their bathroom! So today, we go a-shopping to duplicate all my stuff for her. Crazy, right?
Valerie

Jeez Deb, there you go being all sweet and lovely again ;) Thanks Sweetie :)

Yes Beth, just you wait:) They probably won't add much to it but you'll run out if waaaay faster!

Valerie, lots of 'borrowing' going on here too, community blushes, eyeshadows and the like. Gets expensive but they're worth it :)

I knew I wasn't alone in this.

Take Care
Laurie:)

I have 3 sisters and had to share a bathroom with 2 of them. I could never get in there!!! I had to store all my hair stuff and makeup in a hall closet and was forced to put on my makeup and do my hair in the hall outside of the bathroom. We only had a shower stall in the bathroom. My one sister would spend 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening in the bathroom. I can't imagine what she was doing in there.

I LOVE having my own bathroom!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.