Good News and Bad News

lynda

Cathlete
GOOD NEWS -
I finally weight less than my younger sister . . . by 1 pound!

BAD NEWS -
She's eight months pregnant.

What a wake-up call. It's time to do something.

lynda

Thanks, Shelby!

It was kind of funny (and sad). My mother asked her how much she'd gained. My sister said she'd gained 25 pounds and was up to . . . MY WEIGHT! My husband tried to make me feel better by saying that I carry a lot of muscle, and my sister never lifts a thing, but come on. I carry a lot of fat, too. Time to stop making excuses and face the music. In another month, she's going to give birth . . . AND I'M NOT!

lynda

Well I guess that could be a bummer, but personally I take those types of things to motivate me so you go girl !

You get a head start on her since she still has a few month to go before she can start losing.

Good luck - let's see your "fat chicks" scale drop quickly:p

Let's see. If she is 8 months that means if you start now, you have at least a two month head start on when she can start working out! And, more good news, she is bound to gain at least 5 more pounds before she is done!

Good luck and congrats on the new niece or nephew.

Congratulations on becoming a Aunt. Other than getting a head start on your sister, when the baby is born it'll be perfect weather to go stroller walking and that might be something you could do together.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.