Daily Check-In - March 30/06

allwildgirl

Cathlete
Morning all!

Where the heck did March go? It FLEW by!

Last night I did GS BSB. Can you say noodle arms?:p

Tonight is cardio and core. I think I'll do a Powerstrike workout. They are my current obsession.

I've made myself a rotation for April and added back in some light running (nothing more than five miles). I'm hoping it will go well.

Sandra - how are your girls doing?

Wendy - what are the G-Force workouts?

Hope everyone has a great Friday eve!

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Yesterdays workout of the step only premixes of C&W and SJP was a lot of fun...the hour flew by. Today I'm going to do IM#3...just because}( !

Shelley: Those GS workouts are just awesome...I love, love, love them.

Sandra: How are the girls doing?

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi, ladies-

Shelley, watch that hip. Five miles would be long run for me! :p

Tammy, I've been thinking about Imax 3 myself. Enjoy!

Today I'll do abs and Legs and Glutes. Haven't done that one in a while.

Good Morning Ladies.

A spin class is on tap for me if I can get my bootie movin' in time...I really need to go after this post if I am going to make it!

Shelley: G-force is a circuit-style rebounding video lead by Tracy Long. I hope your running goes well in April. I'm sure you have been missing it since your hip started buggin' you.

Tammy: Do you have a fever or something? Who does IM#3...JUST BECAUSE!?! }( :p :7

Shannon: Have fun with L&G! I haven't done that one in ages myself!

Hello - I am looking for a daily check-in that will keep me accountable and I'm hoping I can hitch on here. I figured you ladies were a friendly lot! I have been incredibly stressed out and busy lately (I have been forcing myself to stay away from the forum in fear that I will get hooked back into <-------ing) but I would like to get into a check-in if that's okay.

I've been doing CTX this week - today was Kickbox. I hate doing cardio so much - but I know from past experience that my body responds well to the cardio/1 body part per day routine, so that is what I'm going to try and stick with for the next couple of weeks. I'd like to come up with some different videos to use and am hoping to figure out a rotation with GS.

Hope everyone has a great workout today.

Tracy

Morning ladies! Today was PLB followed by KPC kick punch combo's and abs.

Shelley - I really think I need to invest in the GS series. I've heard such great things about them.

Wendy - I was thinking about going to my first spin class tomorrow or next Friday. DH knows the girl who teaches it. How do you like it? I'm a little hesitant because I don't particularly like the stationary bike as far as cardio goes, although I know it's not really the same thing.

Hope everyone has a great day! It's almost Friday!:7

Katie

Good morning,

Today was PLB and KPC abs. My legs were shaking ssooooo much during that stability ball outer thigh work, I must have looked hilarious!

Have a good day!

Hi all-

Shelly- What does your April rotation look like? Running has been a part of my recent rotations. And , I plan to continue with it.

So far in '06 I've followed Cathe's Jan, Feb, and Mar. rotations with some extra running in March. Most of my daily posts have been on the thread for the rotation of the month. However I've been reading this one periodically. I see a lot of nice workouts here!

Today was PUB as produced and 30 cardio of choice.

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

Good Morning Fellow Fitsters!!!:D

This morning was Slow & Heavy Legs & Shoulders. Later I will get out for a powerwalk in this sunny spring weather!!!!:D

Tracy...Welcome!!! I am doing one body part a day & cardio too right now and love it. Okay well, this week I am doing things little different (notice 2 body parts today).....just to switch it up a little, but I'm really enjoying this way of working out. I feel like I'm getting more noticeable gains in strength, and I just LIKE it .:7
We WILL hold you accountable here, but I can't help you with trying to not get addicted to being here, because I AM !!!:p :eek: ;)

Have a TERRIFIC day everyone!!

Sandra, How are the little ones this morning?? Hope they are feeling better.

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I am running late again, so this will be another quick one. I did Boot Camp this morning. I love this workout! The core work slays me, and those terminators are out of this world. Have a great day!

Wendy, I answered your question about rebounding workouts last night in yesterday’s thread.

Tracy, welcome! I just joined this check-in last week, and everyone is very warm and encouraging.

Sandra, I am praying for your girls.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Tracy - welcome! Glad you decided to join us. Posting in a check-in really does help keep you accountable.:)

Judy - Because I have Sophie week on/week off, on the weeks that she's with her Dad, when I have more time, I'm doing cardio and one body part per day. On the weeks that she's with me, I'm doing circuits or full body weight workouts interspersed with cardio.

Katie - you DEFINITELY need the GS Series. They are absolutely fantastic:)

Shelley...yes March did fly by. Good noodle arm workout!

Tammy...have fun with Imax3....especially those plie jacks!!

Shannon...L&G is for sure a fun one.

Happy spinning Wendy...:)

Welcome Tracy!..love to have you here. CTX is fun but for some reason I don't use them as much. The cardio segments are not too long so that would be good if you are not a real cardio lover...:)

Good workout Katie...the GS's are a great investment..:)

Conni...those stability ball exercises are tough after the weight part! Good job

Hi Judy...glad to see you running...is your PF under control?

Good workout Becky..I am really enjoying S&H as I have not done it in a rotation before..

Sandra...you are right about ME...and then that evil laugh Cathe does in the bicep curls...I do hope the chicken pox is mild for your 2 DD's...:)

I am doing my own legwork, a 5 mile run and Baron Baptiste Yoga...

Have a great Thursday...:)

Morning Everyone :0)

Heather and Tracy Welcome aboard!

And too everyone else good morning, Today, is a good day.......

This morning, I did Imax 2 and MIS lower body. Tonight, MIS UB & abs.

I found out last night the my Uncle is in VA Hospital he’s having surgery today on his heart. PRAY PRAY PRAY..

After work, I just MAY try to get my UB workout in. Then I’m off to VA Hospital to give him a BIG KISS My Uncle Carson is 82 skin is to die for no winkle except around his eyes. He looks like he’s in his 60 youthfulness runs in our family. I will be 50 in September and NO gray hair yet. Any who, I got to get back to work, ttys. Have a bless day.

Teddygirl~

Tracy,
I'm going to join you and jump in on the daily check-in to also hold me accountable. Now that the weather is warming up here, I'm heading out for a 5 mile run; I love cardio! Then the hard part, heading to my workout area to do MIS lower body. I'm try to do cardio and one/two body parts per day.

I definitely need to add more Cathe to my workout routine. I'm going to look into CTX!

Off for a run....
Kerry

Hi all. I've decided I need to join in here, because the <---thread just doesn't keep me here enough. Ha, Ha. And what does Tracy mean by being afraid of the <---thread! Anyway, since I've been including my workouts under the Moderate Eating post, I'll start putting it here instead. Yesterday I dropped and gave Cathe 10 twice. Then I went home and did GS chest and tri. My pecs are a little tired today. I also tacked on a 15 min. segment from Cardio Toolbox and almost all of Core Max 1. Today's plan is something cardio, probably an IMAX. And however many "drop and give Cathe 10's" are neccessary. (Once so far.)Have the best of all possible days you all.

Good Morning everyone;

Just got back from a wonderfully long walk with the hubby. Taking advantage of the blue skies and nice warm weather. I think I'll do a run later on too.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Can I please barge in on you guys too? I really need to stay on track and from what I have read this is the place to be. I am planning on doing HSTA Lower body and cardio only premix and Muscle Max upper body only. That HSTA workout really kills me everytime. Have a great workouts everyone!

Susan

Hi everyone,

Yesterday ended up being a rest day, and it was definitely the right decision. Today is IMAX 2 and Core Max 3.

Teddygirl, prayers have been said for your uncle.

Have great workouts and a wonderful day everyone!

Pamela

Shelly- Your rotation is very creative. I'm willing to guess the changing weekly will give you great results!;-)

Carole- My PF is virtually under control. I did attempt a competitve tennis game two days ago and that caused some inflamation. But I kept my workout shoes and orthotics on all day and it helped. I was able to run the next day with no problems. Thanks for asking. :)

Judy "Likes2bfit"

If you fail to plan, then you plan to fail.
Success is acheived by early preparation

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce94279e1404fa00000016108AatHLZo3buN

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5ce27b3127cce9426d0892

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.