Crud....CTX series is backordered?? Anyone order this..

RWattier

Cathlete
Anyone just order CTX series and now its backordered?? Just wondering how long you think the wait will be.........

RE: Crud....CTX series is backordered?? Anyone order th...

I don't know how long will it be but I think it is worth the wait. CTX is great! I think people that are getting to know Cathe now (via her newer workouts and Fit TV) are starting collections and want to get the old ones (and they're all worth it).

I hate backorders! FYI - I waited almost 2 months for my KPC DVD. I've had it for a few weeks now, previewed it once and used it 3x counting today. Today I happened to really look at the underside of it and it is covered with tons of surface scratches. I have plenty of other DVDs that I've owned longer and used dozens of times and they don't have a single scratch on 'em. It hasn't malfunctioned but it definitely looks "used"....Hmmmmm...

~ Kim

"Welcome the challenge...Embrace it...Don't fear it." -Cathe Friedrich

Sooner or later your DVDs will get some surface scratches, that usually is not a problem if the DVD lasers can't detect them. If they can then your DVD will freeze. If it hasn't been a problem yet then you have a good DVD player. When I got Low Max it kept freezing on all my DVD players(they're not new) so I took a look at the disk and it was scratched. I immediately asked for a replacement and got it. Now I don't have any problems. I don't know if you have checked the "DVD School" post at the Video and DVD forums in here, but it is very informative and helpful.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.