CPR certified, ready to roll!!

eaglobo

Cathlete
I have a very good chance at teaching at the two places I have interest in...Miracles Fitness, a health club that caters to seniors and baby boomers...and Metta Yoga, a fitness studio that places a high priority on how you feel, not how you look.

I am lucky in the fact that I can be choosy as to where I teach..sure a little extra income never hurt anyone, but that's not why I am doing this, I am doing this as a way of giving back to the fitness world after all it has done for me in recovering from depression.

If the only places I could teach would be the trendy, juice bar equipped, gyms, I'd try to teach in my home. I am quite lucky to have two places in my area that put the priority in feeling good, where, in my opinion, is where it should be.

I was thinking about purchasing another KB video, but, instead, I'm going to make my own workout, set to my own music, and teach my wife the basics of KB.

This is a very exciting time for me in this regard!

Congrats to you!! Hopefully you will be able to help more people than you ever thought possible. I am just about to get my study materials to get my certification, so I am very excited. There are not many gym choices where I live (Alabama) - lets just say AL is not the most healthy state (sweet tea, smoking, and they fry everyhting down here). There is a Golds Gym, Curves and Fit to Go. I have a feeling I will either teach people in my home or theirs.

Good luck teaching your wife KB, and making your own workout!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.