Cardio coach out of business- anything else out there like it i can recommend?

wake up eager

Cathlete
Hey catheletes! On my website/blog @ feeling good at work I recommend both Cathe workouts and cardio coach. (I'm a prof facilitator in corp America.)
I recently received a note from deceased cardio coach creator Sean O'Malley's sister that cardio coach is now closed. :(

I understand that the O'Malley family needs to get on with their own lives, even though I am sort of sad - since Sean's work is something that is so inspiring and that I still use every day... Now I need to go back and edit articles to remove the broken, no longer working, links to the cardio coach website.

I'd love to try out, and potentially recommend, something similar to cardio coach (inspiring mp3 workouts that can be used on any and all cardio machines that create a kick butt, sweaty, fun and inspired workout) that could help others. I'm not sure there is, since Sean's work was so original - but of any of you cathletes out there have a few thoughts - please let share.

Thank you in advance!!!

Debbie, aka Fitness Freak, mentioned Candace Grasso a while back. Her site is fit is it cardio. She has a run fit, 2 walk fits, elliptical fit, total body cardio, and a stretch and relax download. I have the run fit and I enjoy it, I don't know about the others. I still prefer Cardio Coach, but it's good for variety.

One of my friends uses iTrain and she loves their downloads. They have a lot of different workouts available. I tried a few of her downloads and they just don't mesh well with me, a bit chatty for my taste, but they seem to be good workouts.

I think we all need to ask Cathe to produce some of these workouts. All of her products are top notch, she really knows her stuff, and her style is always motivating and upbeat!

I have many of the cardio workouts from "itrain" They have some specific to the elliptical, and treadmill, but all could be used interchangeably I would think. They do strength and other workouts as well.

www.itrain.com

Thanks!

Thanks for sharing about itrain and Candace Grasso. I did not know about these - I'll go check them out! I agree - I would love it if Cathe did something like Cardio Coach. What is so special about Cardio Coach IMO is the wonderful music, the inspiring messages, that he doesn't talk too much, but seems to say something at the EXACT time you need someone to say something!! They were very inspired. I wish they were going to be available to others, as they have gotten me through MANY a workout!

Thanks to the two of you for taking time to comment!!

All the Best.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.