Cardio Coach Instrumentals!!!!!!

Miss Lee

Cathlete
Just a heads up - the instrumental versions of the Cardio Coach workouts are now available for download!!! :eek: :D

Halle downloaded them for me while I did CCPP :) :) :) You KNOW I am thrilled about this since I have wanted him to do this for months!!

Any news on his new workout that he mentioned a while back???

Halle downloaded them for me while I did CCPP :) :) :) You KNOW I am thrilled about this since I have wanted him to do this for months!!

Any news on his new workout that he mentioned a while back???
Aren't they great!! I listen to them all the time. I haven't actually used them to work out yet, but I just like the music. I might try the instrumentals for steady on the elliptical. :D

No word on any new workouts. :(

Oh, Michele. I've been putting it off and putting it off, but I think I'm going to buy 2 instrumentals for my outdoor steady runs (2 is all the budget allows at this point). So, any suggestions on WHICH TWO to get???

Gayle

p.s. (walks out, whispering to self......I will only get 2, I will only get 2, I will only get 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Gayle, my absolute FAVORITE instrumentals are Volumes 4 and 7. Now, I haven't used them to work out yet, and I'm just a wee babe when it comes to running, so I can't speak with authority about which instrumentals are BEST for running, but these 2 seem to be favorites of runners in the COACHED versions, too. In know, I'm not much help, am I? :p

Oh, the music in Volume 5 is great, too!

I'm planning on buying instrumentals too - not only for outdoor steady state runs, but I was thinking they just might be perfect for swimming!

4 and 7, hmmm, maybe 6 too.

I'm a babe when it comes to CC, so I am staying away from the instrumentals for now. I did my first CC Vol 1 run this morning! I loved it! The first challenge seemed pretty easy with the short sprints, then I turned around on the bike path for challenge 2 and, as usual, mis-timed my turnaround and got hit going up the hill on the 2nd 1 min sprint in Challenge 2! Can everyone say - "wheeze, huff, puff, wheeze . . ." I made it through though, but had to take a longer rest period before the 3rd sprint!

Decided that was enough for the first try and didn't do the 3rd challenge today! I'm hoping this will help my regular runs! So, because I did this today, I'm taking my rest day tomorrow and doing my 20 min. run on Sunday! That's the last day of week 5 of my C5K program!

Whew! I never thought I would ever enjoy running, but I think I'm there! It was great to be outside today and was actually looking forward to my CC run!

Thanks Michele! It's all your doing!

Tricia

I'm planning on buying instrumentals too - not only for outdoor steady state runs, but I was thinking they just might be perfect for swimming!

4 and 7, hmmm, maybe 6 too.
Janis, I'm listening to the instrumental version of V6 right now :D. I think it would be great for swimming. I love the tempo, in fact, I often use the first challenge for push ups, of all things! The pacing is perfect for it and it helps me get through them (I hate push ups). Someone wrote a CC review, I think for Volume 3, saying how great it was in the water.

I'm a babe when it comes to CC, so I am staying away from the instrumentals for now. I did my first CC Vol 1 run this morning! I loved it! The first challenge seemed pretty easy with the short sprints, then I turned around on the bike path for challenge 2 and, as usual, mis-timed my turnaround and got hit going up the hill on the 2nd 1 min sprint in Challenge 2! Can everyone say - "wheeze, huff, puff, wheeze . . ." I made it through though, but had to take a longer rest period before the 3rd sprint!

Decided that was enough for the first try and didn't do the 3rd challenge today! I'm hoping this will help my regular runs! So, because I did this today, I'm taking my rest day tomorrow and doing my 20 min. run on Sunday! That's the last day of week 5 of my C5K program!

Whew! I never thought I would ever enjoy running, but I think I'm there! It was great to be outside today and was actually looking forward to my CC run!

Thanks Michele! It's all your doing!

Tricia
TRICIA!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

I think we were posting at the same time and I didn't see this at all! I'm so glad you enjoyed your run with CC!!! I thought you would, and I feel certain it will help you take your running to the next level. I've been using it to train for my 5K because I think it's the best method for building endurance. I still plan to download the free C25K podcasts, too, but I'm worried that CC will be a tough act to follow. ;)

Michele:

I'm enjoying both actually! What I'm hoping for is that CC will help to keep me from hitting walls with C5K by pushing me harder on the sprints, so when I get to, say, my 20 min. run on Sunday, it won't be so bad! Next week it's week 6! I can't believe I've made it this far! I'm excited that I'll be through the C5K program in just four more weeks!

I have some questions for you about HIIT, but I'll PM you with that!

Tricia

P.S. I will definitely be following up with more CC purchases soon! :eek:

I'm downloading CC 1-8 instrumentals as I'm writing this.
Has anyone noticed the CC forums are back up?

I'm downloading CC 1-8 instrumentals as I'm writing this.
Has anyone noticed the CC forums are back up?
WOO HOO!!!! No serious Cardio Coacher could live without the instrumental versions. :p :D

Yes, I noticed and I'm SO happy the forum is back up. Y'all should come on over and play sometime! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.