BUFF BADGERS 4/5

lvnascar

Cathlete
Morning BB's,

Yesterday I changed my mind about my workout. I did my run and decided to do GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps instead of MM. Today will be a 40 to 60 min run and GS Chest & Triceps plus a segment of Coremax. Want to increase my running time for the week to keep up with my DD. }(

Youngest DD has a concert tonight, so that will take up some of my evening tonight. Still need to get grocery's also. Never ends does it.

I put gas in my mini-van this morning, and the pump would only let me have $50 worth of gasoline. Had about 3 more gallons of gas to go. I have never run into this before, but then this is the first time I used that station. Don't think I'm going to do that again. And the pumps where soooo slooooowww.

Have a great day!

Laurie

Hi BBs,
Great workout Laurie! I called McKay and they might have changed how they work. You need to buy all the plants from them which is OK - same as Hawks. But they don't seem to have many plants that I am interested in. I also have a plan coming from Johnson's nursery but unless I am impressed with that, we will go with Hawks for the front. But then the back yard to go! That will be next year but I am hoping to get some of the larger trees this year so they can get started growing but not sure I will unless I know for sure where I want them to live.

I did 1 segment of CW aerobics this morning. Still struggling with getting back in to waking at 4am.

Sue - correction! The old Caribbean WOrkouts have 4-20 min workouts and the new ones have 3. Amazon sells them for $5.98 - what a deal!! All filmed in Barbados which is beautiful and I think that one of the beaches is a beach I was at long ago on a cruise stop.

Good morning,

Not much news from me. I'm hoping to run today if I'm less congested by the end of the day. I haven't worked out since Saturday, and I can't take it much longer.

I took my car to get an oil change and brake check this morning, and I just found out that I have to get the rotors replaced to the tune of $300. I'm frustrated because I've taken my car in twice since September to have the brakes checked because I thought something wasn't right... the first time they said I'd need to get the pads replaced "somewhat soon" and the next time (just a couple of months ago) they said that nothing was wrong and that I should be able to make it to the end of my lease in September without any repairs. And now this!

Oh well. There's nothing I can do about it now!

Take care,

Ellen

Hi Badgers,

I've been away from the boards for most of the week. My DH and I got food poisoning at a BBQ on Sunday. We believe we were poisoned by (drumroll) . . . flan. Someone brought homemade flan and it's the only thing my DH and I both ate that our son (thank god) didn't. We were wretchedly sick Sunday and Monday. Needless to say - no exercise for me lately. The upside is that I lost that last 5 pounds :) The downside is that I'm sure I'll gain it back the minute my appetite gets back to normal. I can eat a little now, but nothing sounds great. I'm just trying to stay hydrated the best I can. Ugh! It's the 2nd time I've had food poisoning, and boy - you can hardly feel any worse.

Hope everyone has been doing better than me!

Ellen - sorry about your rotors. That same thing happened to me a few years ago. Such a nasty surprise. Car repair - yuck.

Cheers! - Sarah

Marie - Those Caribbean Workouts look very intriguing. I'm thinking of getting both the kickboxing and aerobics ones. For $5.98 you can't go wrong!

Laurie - I have a minivan, too, so I've gone over $50 at the pump before. Were you paying by credit card at the pump or inside? Maybe the limit is just for people paying inside so they don't drive off without paying???

Ellen - Sorry to hear about your brakes. DH and I know nothing about cars so we are solely at the mercy of the mechanics. It always stinks that just when you get some money ahead, a car repair (or something else) comes up.

Decided to take a rest day today so I could sleep in and try to get over this stupid cold. Hopefully, I'll be able to workout tomorrow.

Happy Hump Day everyone!

Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.