Anyone else get this?

I have been told by DD that her friends notice how many times I change my clothes in one day. Working out requires clothes that you can move around in nicely, not the same clothes I would wear around on a regular basis. They get yucky afterwards so I change into something else. I put on jeans and a sweater and then I get hot again from doing this and that and change again especially if the weather is unusually mild, etc. Anyone else do this or here about changing clothes so much?

Charlotte~~

I change my clothes alot during the day. Always have, even before I was into working out. I don't really know why, I guess my tastes/body temp/moods change alot in a twenty-four hour period.

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Nope: at most, I wear two outfits a day (work clothes and workout clothes, or work clothes and hanging around clothes, or hanging around clothes and workout clothes). Though on days I visit the animal shelter, I put on my "cat pants" and different clothes, then change out of those when I get home.

Some days, like today (when I plan to be home all day reading and prepping some book reviews and cleaning), I wear the same darn thing all day (a shirt and sweat pants straight from bed that are on their last day as sleepwear!) until I workout, then I change (then, after I workout, I'll change into different sleepwear).

Well, in the morning when I get up to walk the dog, I throw on fleece pants and a big hoodie over my pj's. Then, if it's a weekday, I shower and put on work clothes. When I come home from work, I either change into something more comfy and then change into workout clothes when I'm ready to work out, or I change into workout clothes right away (depends on whether Sophie is with me). If I work out right away, then I change into the comfy clothes after my workout is done and I'm showered.

On the weekend, I workout in the mornings if I can, so after the dog walking, I change into workout clothes, do my thing, shower and put on my weekend clothes (jeans and a sweater or whatever).

Wow. No wonder I'm always doing laundry.x(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.