Anybody Else....

wonderwoman

Cathlete
dying for Sunday to get here to watch The Walking Dead???? I love love love this show! I haven't watched a show this good in a really long time. IMO it's one of the best show's on cable at the moment.

I've been going to the AMC website's to see if they put up some new clips of the episode 9 and I found a new one yesterday! I was thrilled....

Definitely looking forward to it, but looks like it might conflict with Downton Abbey and I have nothing to record with!
Sherry

Downtown Abbey? What's that about?

Downton Abbey is a British drama about a place called Downton Abbey, the household staff, and the family. Its on PBS on Masterpiece Theater. Its tremendously popular. Its a little bit of a soap opera in some ways or like a telenovella. Its set during and after the first world war, and is a costume or period piece. There is a lot of deep feelings, broken hearts, back stabbing, and high minded self important Victorian sensibilities out of the senior members of the household.

It calls to mind the older show "Downstairs, Upstairs." You may be too young or might not have seen that one.

I am especially fond of the take off: Downton Tabby. But I think it makes more sense if you have seen the series. I think you can get two of the seasons on Netflix.

Die hard TWD fan over here :eek::eek:. As much as I love Rick, I absolutely fell in love with Daryl in S3 ;). Watching him hold the baby just melted my ovaries :eek: and turned me into a hormonal sappy wreck. Can I admit that here???

I'm also looking forward to Breaking Bad this Summer :eek:.

OHHHMMMMYYGGOOOOD I can't wait!

Did everyone see the Superbowl commercial with Daryl in it? **squeals**

-Suzy

Yes I saw the commercial. I thought it was awesome. I love everyone on the show. The least person I like is Andrea. Well at least in season 1 and 2 but who knows I may change my feelings towards her now. I cried when Lori died and when Sophia came out of the barn.

Natasha. I watched the 1st few episodes of breaking bad but I really can't afford to get into another series. Right now I'm watching once upon a time, biggest loser, vampire diaries, and I'm waiting for the Grimm to start up again in March!

Yes I saw the commercial. I thought it was awesome. I love everyone on the show. The least person I like is Andrea. Well at least in season 1 and 2 but who knows I may change my feelings towards her now. I cried when Lori died and when Sophia came out of the barn.

Natasha. I watched the 1st few episodes of breaking bad but I really can't afford to get into another series. Right now I'm watching once upon a time, biggest loser, vampire diaries, and I'm waiting for the Grimm to start up again in March!

I want to slap Andrea. She makes me cringe. Bad taste in men.

And crying? I wept when Sophia came out. I balled when Rick and Shane went out and only one came back. I straight up SOBBED for over an hour when Lori was on the floor of that boiler room, and Carl did what he had to do, and then again when Rick found out. Gawd, that whole episode! T Dawg! Carol's scarf! I'm tearing up just thinking about it!

I cried again when Daryl found Carol! When Glenn was beat up horribly and then killed with the leg bone! When Rick realized it was Lori on the phone...

Forget weapons, when the zombie apocalypse happens, I'm going to need extra tissues.

Andrea is just aggravating me now :mad:. I hope a zombie eats her brains out this season :D.

I never really liked Lori, but I felt kinda bad when she died :(. But in my eye's the damage was already done. She was a dud character as far as I'm concerned, so be gone woman! (I know, I know, I'm cold-hearted).

But I DO have a heart when it comes to little kids. I cried when Sophia came out of the barn :(. What angered me is her mother (forgot her name) just letting her run into the forest and not going after her :confused:. C'mon now :rolleyes:.

I was upset when T-Dog died :(. I really liked him.

I am going to check-out the Grimm. I love Once Upon A time too!

Another excellent series (I mean truly outstanding with remarkable actor's) is American Horror Story! Both S1 and S2 were excellent, but S2 just blew my mind. I always have a box of tissues and a blanket handy (to cover my face during the scary parts :eek:). WATCH IT!!!

Soozies- LOL your too funny! Your a crying mess! Haha. I thought I was the only one. The older I get the more I cry. Nobody I know is really into the walking dead so I have no one to talk about it with:( I'm thinking Glenn is a goner. I hope not. I imagine something happening like that for real it would be really insane! And scary too!

Natasha- once upon a time is good too. I don't think they have given it the last 2 Sundays. Hopefully it will come back this Sunday.

Another excellent series (I mean truly outstanding with remarkable actor's) is American Horror Story! Both S1 and S2 were excellent, but S2 just blew my mind. I always have a box of tissues and a blanket handy (to cover my face during the scary parts :eek:). WATCH IT!!![/QUOTE]

Natasha,
Holy Moly! I am almost finished with season 1 and all I could say is WOW!
LOVE IT :0

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.