Advice for eating clean?

Fitmommyof2

Cathlete
I was wondering if you could recomened a good book on eating clean or if anyone would share a sample of what they eat in a day? I am looking to drop a few more lbs and really show my mucsle. I have been doing the cathe workouts for a few months now and I can tell I am gaining some muscle, but if I could jsut trim down some of the fat on top of the muscle. Now I am 5'3" and 124 I'd love to lose maybe 5lbs or so. I already do lots of cardio because I run almost daily alnog with 3x a week cathe weight workouts. I sometimes do a cathe step workout and I just got the hardcore extreme. I guess I am just stuck and would like to try changing my diet more to see if I can get some results. Thanks for any advice!

Hi Trish, Alot of people have recommended a book by Tosca Reno.
ToscaReno.com or
Eatcleandiet.com
I have not purchased the book yet but plan to.
Rocky;-)

Trish, there is a Clean Eating check-in over on the Check-Ins and Challenges forum, and we each post our menus for the day each day (as well as our workouts).

Each of us interprets "clean eating" in our own way, a way that works for us, but it would certainly give you an idea of where to start.

Feel free to come on over and check it out!

I love Tosca's Eat clean diet, but I learned a lot from "Burn the Fat, Feed the muscle". It encourages to design your own program based on your goals. The book is only available via download.

Colleen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.