adjusting to the original Step

LKZ

Cathlete
I had the fortune of breaking my old adjustable Reebok step tonight, and our local little sporting goods store had the original Step in stock, so I bought it. Can anyone tell me if it is difficult to adjust to the (huge) size? My old step was half as long but it was adjustable to be high at least. Thanks!
LKZ :)

Hi LKZ!

Soooo happy to hear you broke your old step! ;-) You are going to love your new one. I don't think you will have trouble adjusting to it. If it were the other way around (going from long to short) then, it WOULD be an adjustment. I think the only thing you will have to be careful with would be going lengthwise ACROSS the step. Just keep your eyes on your step more til you get the feel of the added length. You can really "open" your moves now! Have fun!!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I think you'll LOVE your new step. I was stepping on an old cash box, sturdy but very small, until I got my new Step a couple of weeks ago. I love the larger size, and it's not hard at all to get used to having enough room. I feel much safer now. Hope you like yours.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.