X77 Done!!

catwoman7631

Cathlete
Holy cow!! I normally don't have that much time for a workout, but I'm off from work so thought I'd give it a try. Loved it, but it was tough! The Cardio Blast section was exhausting...I have to admit I probably didn't give it my all in the Fat Burning Circuit to follow because I was almost spent at that point. The Step section was not my favorite simply because I get lost too much trying to follow along. In the future, I will probably leave that section out and do one of the shorter premixes. Anyone else have a favorite/not so favorite section?

Well done! That's one tough workout. I have trouble with step & tend to leave that section off & pick the premixes without it.

I agree that step is the hardest - when I do X77, I say to myself 'worst over' when I've done the step. By the end I can hardly lift 8lb in a squat press, and find myself just doing half the presses. :eek:
It's an amazing workout, though! I did it after Christmas to try to compensate....

You have to know........this WILL come up in the next rotation Cathe does. It has to right? Its metabolic training at its best, its new and good grief is it a killer of a workout! Its making me nervous already:(

I still haven't done X77. But this is one killer dvd no matter how many of the X10 workouts you do. I usually do a few before or after another shorter Cathe workout. I love all the variety it offers. My favs are cardio blast and lower impact.

Started off the new year with a bang and did this for the first time! It was really hard, and I had to take a couple of one minute breaks toward the end, but I got through it and feel great!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Just did X77 for the first time today. Wow!! That was a calorie burner;) Burned 880 calories based on my HR monitor. I had to take some short breaks and reduce my weights a little. Loved it!:eek:

My favorite section is Cardio Blast. The hardest section for me is Step. 2nd hardest is the disc section in Low Impact which happens to be my least favorite part.

You have to know........this WILL come up in the next rotation Cathe does. It has to right? Its metabolic training at its best, its new and good grief is it a killer of a workout! Its making me nervous already:(

Well, you nailed it. January 2014 rotation will be awesome--if we survive. :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.