which weight training video

reba

I would like toknow which video to start with.mis or power hour.I quit using weights a year ago.i do step workouts four days a week.I would like to tone up I really need to get back to strength training.Ijust need to tone up and get some shape.Hope someone can help me out thanks.

Choosing is tough, but if you're limited to just one I'd say Maximum Intensity Strength to get back into it - then save up some dough and get Power Hour toot sweet!

Annette

Hi - I agree with Aquajock, start with MIS. It's a fantastic total body weight training tape, broken up into lower body (30 mins) & upper body + abs (30 mins). This is a great intro to Cathe's weight training. Slow & controlled moves with heavy weights. I totally love this tape. Do it a few times, and get used to her style, form points etc. You will definitely want Power Hour soon though, because Cathe's tapes are addictive!!

Yes!

Hi Reba~I agree that MIS is a great starter tape and it will grow with you as you heavy up your weights. PowerHour is so fun. It's a must have, but I can't end this post without mentioning the PS Series. It is divided into three different tapes/workouts. You can't go wrong with whatever you choose because eventually if you are like MOST of us here, you'll end up with the whole shabang!:7 Have fun and let us know what you choose.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Yes!

Good point Debbie! I actually rotate between MIS, PS & PowerHour. I'll do two weeks MIS/PH (total body) and then 2 weeks PS (split). I find my muscles are more challenged this way. I've been getting great results with this rotation.

Thanks!

RE: There's one more tape

that needs to be mentioned. First off, let me say that I agree with everyone, MIS is the way to go between the two. But since you like stepping so much, there is also BodyMax!! 30min step, 30min step and legs circuts, and 30min upper body and abs.
When I get done with this contest, the first rotation I'm going to do is MIS,Power Hour, and BodyMax!! I want to rotatate between those three so bad!!

:)Aimee:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.