Using EZ Curl in new videos

Daphne M

Cathlete
I'm eagerly awaiting the new PS series. I've been reading all of WWWendy's reviews and looking at your great pictures and streaming video and I can't wait to dive in.

I'm wondering if I'll be able to use my EZ curl bar on the T-Bar row and on the floor work? I have no problems with using the bar in MIS, but I'm wondering if it will be too short or too curved to adapt to the new PS exercises. My bar's between 4 and 4-1/2 feet in length (I'm measuring it tonight) and the curves are fairly gentle. I'm hoping to avoid another purchase -- not for financial reasons, but because my kids' playroom is starting to look like Golds Gym!

Thanks in advance for your answer.

EZcurl

If the curves in your bar are on the mild side you should not have a problem on the T bar row. I'm not sure about the floorwork because the bar needs to be very stable while you lift your leg. The curves in your bar may shift the balance around as your lifting. This is a total guess. Try testing it now if you can. Try putting the bar on the inside of your foot for inner thigh work. As you lift your foot up be sure that the bar doesn't want to swing around. For outer thigh work, bring your knees into a fetal position and put the bar on the outside of your foot and have the other end of the bar lay straight out so that the bar runs parallel along the side of your body(but about a foot away from your body). Try lifting your leg up so that your knees separate about 8 inches. Make sure that the bar stays stable. You can assist the stability by holding on to the bar on the floor end(as we do in the video). Good Luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.