Terminator DVD

upnorthchick

Cathlete
I am trying to use my 20% off coupon from the calendar pre-order. I have most of Cathe's DVD's-older and newer. I was looking at the Terminator DVD. Anyone have this? What do you think of it? Recently I acquired Hardcore Extreme and am loving it. Is Terminator anything like that?

TIA!
Lisa

I don't have hardcore extreme, so can't compare, but I do like terminator -- it's a combination of such great workouts. At first I thought it was silly to buy, but then I decided I really like circuits. I haven't done it a lot, but when I do it, I really like it. I have thought about acquiring hardcore extreme lately since I like terminator so much.

ETA: do those 20% coupons expire? And does anyone know when the calendar will ship?

fwiw,
-Beth

I love it!

The Terminator is my favorite and most used Cathe DVD. The Viper is one of the toughest, and longest, workouts I own and I love using it for a hard day. The other two workouts are also lots of fun and have great variety.

Thank you all for your input! I think I'm going to go for it. I forgot how much I like circuit workouts until I got Hardcore Extreme. Since I love C&W, Bootcamp, and ME, I am sure I will love Terminator.

The 20% coupon expires 12/15/08 and I believe the calendar will be shipped in December.

Lisa :)

i too do not have hardcore extreme but i do have terminator. i don't do it much b/c of the length of workouts but THEY ARE AWESOME!!! great holiday workout for when you know you are going to be weak of will with the goodies LOL or on weekends when you might have more time for a tough workout. but truly its an awesome challenge with boot camp,muscle endurance,imax2, and cardio and weights segments.

kassia

I had the Terminator DVD for a while before I really started to appreciate it and it's my 'go to' DVD for a good kick in the pants. They are all awesome workouts with tons of options even though there are no 'premixes', the Gauntlet is my favourite! Full body circuit, some step cardio, some floor. It's easy to customize the workout i.e. if you want to just work lower body, skip forward through upper body.... skipping through the weighted work in the Gauntlet and just doing the cardio sections is a kick butt workout unto itself. I highly recommend this one and, personally, much prefer it to Hardcore Extreme JMHO :)

Take Care
Laurie

I have the DVD and love it! (In fact I did Imax Xtreme this morning :)!)

The Gauntlet hands down is my favorite circuit and favorite on the DVD (but I do all three of them). Since they are all longer, I usually do them on the weekends. I definitely thinks it's worth the purchase and you won't be disappointed.

Jo

Sold!

I ordered Terminator today, along with the 2 GS upper body workouts, and an 8lb fitness ball. With the 20% discount I basically got a GS workout free! YAY! It's my Christmas present to me, from me :D

I plan on making up my own, very fun rotation with these DVD's.

Thank you all for your input! Cathe fans are the best! :cool:

Lisa

I just bought the terminator too!

I just bought the Terminator too. I am wondering though, how long is each workout? I bought mine on amazon, said it was almost new very good, it has scratches on it, I am watching every minute of it right now to make sure it is still good. I have been sitting on my couch all morning watching. Maybe, I should have timed the other two, watching the last right now. I can't seem to find the times for each workout or even for the entire dvd. They look challenging. I can't wait until the STS ships!!!

Windchimes,
I love the Terminator! Hope you do also. The Viper is 80 1/2 min., The Guantlet is 71 min. and IMAX Xtreme is 75 min. long.
Sometimes I will to do just the cardio and skip through the weight portion, just for variety.
Enjoy!:)

Question...

Is terminator a mix of other videos? (This is one I do not have because I've always thought it was 'just' a remix of other stuff...) Is it? If so. does it feel like something new? By the reviews I assume so... I like doing stuff that feels new...it seems I get bored easy...must keep me entertained! :)

The workouts of the Terminator DVD are put together from the workouts of the Intensity Series. The Gauntlet has parts of Cardio & Weights, IMAX 2 and Bootcamp. The three workouts are circuit workouts and they feel totally different than the original workouts. The DVD would take your fitness level to a higher level.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.