Suggestions ?- Imax 2

SNM Videos

Administrator
I have posted a format for Imax2 (1 of 6 new videos I'm working on) below and I would greatly appreciate if you would contribute your thoughts as to whether it sounds good as is or if you would rather see it changed somehow.:)

Warmly,

Cathe Friedrich

1) IMAX 2.....This workout will be approximately 60 minutes in length and will include a warm up, 10 interval cycles, and a cool down complete with stretch. Each interval cycle will consist of approximately 90 seconds of each of the following: STEP AEROBICS(an easy repetitive 32 count combo repeated 6 times), ANAEROBIC BLASTS(consisting of 2 to 4 combined heart pounding movements per blast..as opposed to one movement lasting the entire blast), RECOVERY(easy low intensity movements to allow the body recovery time). We will research the option of having a bar graph count down the remaining seconds in the blast cycle, however we cannot make promises:).

I love IMAX and would love the addition of a bar graph to count down the remaining seconds...but it wouldn't stop me from buying IMAX2 if it didn't have it! Nothing will stop me :)

Colleen

I'll be getting this one no matter what. I would like to see the high intensity intervals but maybe lower impact. Those tuck jumps and airborn jacks kill my knees and heels. I do modify and will do so again if it's too much. Just my thoughts on the subject. I know I'll love it whether I take it down a notch or not.

Sharon

The only thing I can suggestion is really loud, blasting, upbeat music to get me through the intervals. I loved that steel drum song in the first Interval Max

Sounds great to me. I want high impact with shown lower impact modification as in IMAX. That way, I always have room for improvement.

Haslina

Could there be a picture-in-picture cooldown after the 5th or 7th interval? I had trouble with Imax because of having so many intervals.

Thanks for listening,
Nat

I agree with boxermk about the music. *and,*

2 to 4 different moves might be so easy to count, we wouldn't need a bar graph. I do like being able to pace myself knowing how many are left. If they vary they'll be easier to count, similar to the step portions on Imax that lead up to each blast.

The bar graph would be a nice touch, but I am so happy to look forward to another IMAX that I'll buy it no matter what! The original is so terrific, I guess all I can ask is for more of the same. Thanks!!:)

I love Imax-thank you
yes easy 32 count step & anaerobic blast with 2-4 movements.Please no bar graph or counting I just like to keep giving it until you cue to stop.Loud music.the high tucks are stressfull on the joints but I love them.Are there any low impact / repetitive moves that can give us the same adrenalin high?
thanks
Ki

This video sounds awesome.I think that we have all been waiting a long time for this one....keep up the good work.Sometimes I am glad I don't know how many seconds are left in the blast...they seem to go on forever.
Lori

This sounds great just as you described it. If you can think of some low-impact intervals that are really intense, I personally would like that, but even if it's all plyos, all the time, I'll still buy it!!

AHHHHH!!!

Sorry the thought of IMAX 2 has be intimidated already.:) I'm not an 'impact diva' like the rest of the group here, but heck, I can modify anything if need be. I would love the addition of a bar graph, that would really help to push through those last few seconds.

Thanks,

DeeDee

RE: Love it as is!!!

Another vote in favor of the 2-4 movements per blast interval. It makes it so much easier mentally and physically to get through the entire interval, while still working very hard. Thanks so much for this opportunity.
Freda

RE: Love it as is!!!

Personally, once I get to the blasts I'm not looking at the screen so I don't care if you add the graph or not. My only request is to have background exercisers showing low-impact/lower intensity modifications. Loud music is a must!:)Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.