STS - Do you plan to preorder?

Amy Steppe

Cathlete
HI all,

Do you plan to preorder STS and if so, why?

And if not, why?

I am seriously on the fence about this series. I don't want a program that is so all consuming it leaves little time for cardio.

I also don't want all those tricky moves done with the stability ball.......

I am so on the fence about this series and am also afraid it will cost too much for my limited resources.

Hi Amy,

I too am on the fence about this one. I am waiting for a lot more info before I decide. Price will also be a factor, but if they have a good presale price and it sounds good I will definitely preorder to save money. But until there is more info I cannot decide.

Kim:)

Hi Ladies, nice to see I have lots of company on the fence. Not sure what I'm gonna do. I'm with you Amy, I thoroughly enjoy my cardio, it's my 'play time'. I'll decide when I'm operating with more info.

Take Care
Laurie:)

i will preorder. i'm a cathe addict so i buy all her videos. plus, i'm not as huge of a fan of cardio as i am with weights.;-)

I will preorder.

I have seen great results from heavy lifting with less cardio. It works well for my body so I'm all in baby!!!}( :7 }(

This is the first Cathe preorder I'm totally on the fence about. There is a lot more information I need before making a decision...cost, exactly how these will be different from her other weight workouts, and breakdown of the workout (I would really like to see clips or at least read how the workout is put together as in what exercise, how many reps, in what order before preordering).
Angela:)

The past 3 months I have been doing a generic rotation consisiting of heavy weight workouts with some cardio and 1 day endurance; as opposed to years of doing endurance-type weight work (which is what most weight workouts on the market are), and occasional heavy weight work. The results has been amazing. So, ABSOLUTELY I will get Cathe's STS. I love the periodization concept because I can see results faster this way. I am very excited that Cathe will offering this style of training. For those who don't want to train this way, Cathe will still make workouts as before. But this STS training is just what I've been waiting for.....for years... for Cathe to do. I am so IN. :) :9 :9 :)

I'm definitely going to pre-order! Like Wendy and Wanda, I've had such great results from doing heavy lifting that I want to continue with it. I've also already been doing three weight workouts a week, which I think is what the STS series will also be doing.

How about others?:)

Depends on the split (if it's as announced on the Blog, I'm not as interested)and the price (and what we get with that price).

I'll need a lot more info before I decide.

I definitely plan to preorder. I feel this is just what I need to make some progress with my weight training.

>The past 3 months I have been doing a generic rotation
>consisiting of heavy weight workouts with some cardio and 1
>day endurance; as opposed to years of doing endurance-type
>weight work (which is what most weight workouts on the market
>are), and occasional heavy weight work. The results has been
>amazing. So, ABSOLUTELY I will get Cathe's STS. I love the
>periodization concept because I can see results faster this
>way. I am very excited that Cathe will offering this style of
>training. For those who don't want to train this way, Cathe
>will still make workouts as before. But this STS training is
>just what I've been waiting for.....for years... for Cathe to
>do. I am so IN. :) :9 :9 :)

Cathe4me2, may i ask what your current weekly workout looks like now?

I am also in two minds about this one. I did not find myself doing a happy dance as Cathe announced it, let's just say.

I need to know that this program is significantly different from all the weight training DVDs Cathe has already put out in order to justify the money. I am also someone who, while I like to train hard and repeat exercise patterns so I can chart progress, I have a very low boredom threshold and hate to be told what to do. I usually make up my own weight lifting program as a combo of S&H and GS DVDs, so I need a certain amount of flexibility. If the STS does not come with this flexibility, probably in the form of the workout blender, then I think it would be money down the drain for me.

Clare

Yes, I will preorder asap.

I'm totally into weight training, and this is just what I've been waiting for.

I've been doing mostly cardio for the last several years. I recently switched to mostly weights, and I love the results I'm getting.

I am a Cathe addict, and as of this week have bought all of her existing DVDs, but the STS description so far doesn't really "get" me. For one thing I don't like to feel like I have to follow a plan for too long - and this sounds like a very long plan. Also I love heavy weights and am just thrilled with S&H and Gym Styles, and just got Pure Strength.

So, I don't know. I'd like to see more info and will definitely consider it, but am not really excited about it at this point.

~ Ann ~
Aim for nothing, and you'll hit it every time!

I find I have best results by doing more cardio and less weights.

The heart and lungs need work as much as any body part.

No, I did not do a happy dance when I learned of this new system.

I don't want a "Get Serious" set of rotations with weights only. I am serious about other issues. I long for the days of CTX and Rhythmic Step.

I was very disappointed when I learned about STS and an all boxing series later on.

Chances are I won't pre order either one.

Kickbox always feels so vacant with only Lorrane and Jai as cast members when other videos feature a better rounded cast.

I'm definately on the fence regarding pre-ordering STS. I need more specific information before I can make a decision, to include price.

Sarah

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.