Step Tapes....

Stacy

Cathlete
Hi! Could someone please recommend a long (about 40 minutes) step aerobics tape with Cathe-like intensity and cuing with mainly athletic moves and no "take it from the top" moves. What seems to be a major turn off for me is mambo's, cha-cha's and alot of turns. I've tried Christi Taylor already and dont like her style...way too dancey.

Thanks,

Stacy

try Karen Voight's Energy Sprint; Cathe's Mega Step Blast is not dancy; try Reebok Power Step or Kathy Smith Power Step: not dancy. Charlene Prickett Another Step or Next Step: not dancy at all. Murph

Thanks...I already have Energy Sprint, MSB and Reebok. I've never done any Kathy Smirth or Charlene stuff before.

Stacy

Kristin Kagen's Step This Way comes to mind... fast paced, athletic and not dancy.... but it is complex with plenty of pivots and turns!... Her style reminds me of Cathe/Mindy with a little Helen Vanderberg thrown in... she doesn't take it from the top too much... 6 separate combos... which are taught pretty quickly... love the 4th, 5th and 6th combos! It's available through Collage and the CIA website. Check out Collage for a video clip....

Hi, Lydia! Who is Helen Vanderberg? What tape does she appear on? Just curious.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.