?? re Power Max

Aquajock

Cathlete
I am bound and determined to spend more money, and I'd like to get people's input on Power Max: how complicated is the choreography? How does it compare with Interval Max, Body Max and MIC step segment for cardio intensity? How much space do you need for it? (I don't gotta lotta that!)

Thanks! :) :) :) :)

Annette

Power Max is a really fun step tape. It's not very difficult to follow and the intensity is not as high as the other tapes you mentioned, but it is a good, solid workout and the time just flies. I don't do it very often, but it is definitely one of my favorite workouts. I don't think it needs a lot of room either - but I'm not positive because it's been a while since I've done it.
I would definitely recommend this video!
Erica

PM is one of my all-time favorite Cathe tapes. I agree with everything Erica says, and it doesn't take too much space. Time really does fly for me when I do this tape. It keeps my heart rate up the entire time. I've read posts from you before, and I know you love your cardio very intense. I'm sure that if PM isn't intense enough for you as is, you can make it work for you. It's a ton of fun. Try it!!!

Veronica

Power Max space requirements

I agree with the others on the intensity -- definitely less than IM, BM and MIC. As far as choreography, I'd say probably on about the same level. I don't have BodyMax or MIC, so I'm only comparing to IM. Overall, I think IM's choreography is simpler, but it's not broken down as much. PowerMax may be slightly more complicated than IM in the choreography department, but it's broken down a lot more, so they kind of balance each other out.

As far as space goes, I'd say as long as you have 2-3 feet of space on all sides of your step, you'll be just fine with Power Max. There's some movement around the step, and off the sides.

Power Max is definitely one of my favorites. I especially love the music!

http://homepage.mac.com/lynnelounsbury/newfoolsm.gif

RE: Thanks for your input!

I only have 2 tapes (just started using Cathe tapes) I have bodymax and powermax...I love powermax! I'm seeing changes already in after just 3 workouts! I like the upperbody portion too from bodymax!

Power Max is a blast. I just did this one again recently to get my confidence back up, after being humbled by my first try at Rhythmic Step. :) And yes, the music really rocks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.