non step cardio

D

Denice

Hi, can someone please tell me, which tape is the best cardio to burn fat without using a stepp, i am very a bit spastic when it comes to the stepp. thanks. denice

Hi Denice!

Do you like Kickbox? Cathe's style is very fun. The tape is called "CardioKicks". Also, the "Maximum Intensity Cardio" also known as MIC has a great Hi/Lo section on it. It does have a fun step section too but you could add that later after you get used to Cathe's style and her calling. Both are fun and fat-burning tapes. Keep at the step. It does get easier and then you'll want every Cathe tape ever made! ;-)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I agree

I especially think MIC would be great because, even though there are two cardio sections (hi/lo & step), they're both long enough to make you feel pretty worked instead of feeling like you've done just half a workout. Also because the step section isn't as complicated as a lot of Cathe's stuff. This is the tape where she started leaning more towards athletic step that was still fun but not as complex, so if you want to start getting over being a step spaz, this is probably a great one to help you practice. But, just like Debbie said, once you start getting the hang of it you won't be able to get enough! Have fun and hang on to your wallet :)!

RE: I agree

Thanks for your advice, I just ordered, ps series, s&h, power hour and as my free video I pickes cardiokicks, I am now going to order the other one thanks again, Denice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.