Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Video & DVD Questions and Comments

Video & DVD Questions and Comments Feel free to ask or make comments about any of our Cathe Friedrich videos and DVDs.

No Stability Ball Mod for Upper Body Trisets

This is a discussion on No Stability Ball Mod for Upper Body Trisets within the Video & DVD Questions and Comments forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Has anyone done the LIS Upper Body Triset routine modified w/o the stability ball? I HATE and am scared of ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 AM

Default No Stability Ball Mod for Upper Body Trisets

Has anyone done the LIS Upper Body Triset routine modified w/o the stability ball?

I HATE and am scared of stability balls! I have had more than one bad experience with them. I did have the correct size ball too!

I love so many of the moves....just wondering if I could modify.

Michelle
Old 02-03-2013, 05:55 AM
Cathlete
mini-natty's Profile Fields

Yes, I have done it several times w/o my ball. I actually use my step most often. You can put it on a decline for chest fly's and hammer/bicep curls (5 risers at the top, and two risers at the bottom to secure it). A note about the bicep curls on a decline: Cathe does this in STS with a step, but she uses a green band instead of dumbbell's. She also states that you should not rest your head on the step, so keep it elevated.

HTH!

Good luck