Low Max and Low Max Circuit

ariel

I am in the over 50 exercise group. I am thinking of purchasing these DVDs in the near future.I am an intermediate exerciser. I like to do workouts that are easy on joints, but challenging. Sometimes I need to do a workout that is less than 60 minutes.Does anyone have thoughts or suggestions about these workouts?

Thanks for your help.:)

I have both, but I have yet to do Low Impact Circuit. However, previewing it, it looks SUPER fun!

Low Max is really really fun, and intense! I am a relatively new stepper, I consider myself intermediate. I fantasize about the day when I can pop IMAX 2 into the dvd player and go start to finish without falling dead on the floor. Right now it is just too intense for me. Low Max is a great, fun workout for those of us who aren't ready for that level of intensity, but we want a workout that makes you sweat, makes you smile, and gets the job done. Also, Low Max blasts are focused on the lower body which is an added bonus.

Low Impact Circuit appears to be really fun, but I haven't done the workout yet. I know lots of people love it.

I would recommend both.

Both are good, but I prefer Low Impact Circuit. It has a lot of options, and I find the moves more interesting than those in LM.

They're both great workouts. Low Max is an interval workout and LIC is a circuit workout. Both are worth the money and you figure in the premixes, they're gold.

This past week, I did both of them and loved it all.

It's always good to preview here and view the clips to see what you will be getting.

I love both of these workouts. They are both easy on the joints. There are premixes on both DVDs that allow for shorter workouts. I think LIC is a bit more fun because it also includes some lower and upper body work in between the cardio sections. Low Max is slightly trickier in choreography IMO, but a lot of fun. You can't lose with either workout. You should get both. }(

Thanks for your help. I have viewed the clips and I think I will buy both!When I start a new workout I usually try to learn it in segments so I don't collapse on the floor.:) :)

With the premixes on both, you can shorten your workout time in order to gain confidence in your steps! BTW, both videos are awesome and are worth every cent:)

For me, Low Max is an advanced workout. I can't do it on an 8 inch step at all. On a 4 inch step it's doable for me. I find LIC to be more intermediate and I can do that one on a 6 inch step. 8 inches just seems to be too much for me. I'm not sure why.

I find that once you learn low max you can really kind of let go and have fun with the moves. The blasts are challenging and the step portion is a nice break. It is good for when you need a slow day but still want to work your legs.
Now I love love love low impact circuit. The step segments are fun the music is great and the weight section is wonderful. There are things that I am not able to do yet but I know one day I will be able to bang out all of those straddle push ups.
I would suggest going with low impact circuit simply because of the variety that the dvd allows. Both of these workouts are low impact but I would say that low impact circuit is will be much more useful.
I love both but I just did low impact circuit today and my shirt was drenched!!
nkuangel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.