Low Max Blast Only Premix

ksg68

Cathlete
I just did this premix this morning as an alternative leg/cardio day workout. It was so good! I haven't reached for Low Max in a while and I forgot how quickly your legs fatigue during the blasts. In the premix, there is no down time between blasts so your heartrate stays elevated the entire time. Afterwards, I combined it with the floor exercises from B&G and let me tell you, the legs are a'shakin! This premix would be a great add-on to any leg day for an extra boost of cardio and toning. Or combine it with any floor only leg premix from B&G or L&G for a thorough workout. I loved it!

I just got Low Max about two weeks ago. I have not any of the premixes, just the full workout, but God were people right when they said don't let the title fool you. It is intense with those blasts and my legs are fatigued by the end.

How long is the Blast Only premix? Could I use it for a leg workout or would I have to add on more exercises?

Blasts only - 23 minutes
Intervals 1-4 45 minutes
Intervals 4-7 44 minutes
Step Combos ony 44 minutes

The last three also have warm ups and stretches included in them, but the blasts only do not.

How long is the Blast Only premix? Could I use it for a leg workout or would I have to add on more exercises?

Yeah, you could use it as a stand-alone leg workout, especially if you use the 8" risers. Since my legs are thicker, I like the cardio/toning effect vs. traditional weights.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.