LIS Cardio Supersets

monexs

Just wrapped up this mornings workout - Cardio Supersets and I have to say I love this workout! The half moon leg extensions on the floor with the gliders are killers. Love the instrumental music because it keeps me focused on the body parts that I'm working on! And the stretch/music completes this workout with a "Nailed It" Attitude!

Thank you Cathe for a great series!

Monika

I love Cardio Super Sets too! The stretch music is my very favorite out of all of Cathe's DVDs. It just makes me feel elated :D! Every time it pops up in my rotations I wonder why I don't do it more often :rolleyes:!

This is one of my favorite workouts. I especially like the bonus segment and sometimes add it onto other workouts just to get in some extra cardio. The moves are straightforward and get the job done.

I like to combine Cardio SS with AfterBurn. The two workouts go together so well, and you don't end up having to pull out extra equipment since you already have your disks & 8lb dumbbells.

I can't wait to hear the instrumental music option on the upcoming releases - Will be exciting!
Swimmer and Exercise-lover those are great suggestions as add ons to CSS!
Monika

I'm randomly bringing up this older post because I wanted to thank the OP for her workout motivation today. I usually workout first thing in the morning, but I have a sick toddler so my normal schedule got thrown out the window. I *almost* bailed on my workout today because I don't really like working out later in the day, but I remembered someone on the forums raving about the stretch music in LIS Cardio Super Sets.

This got me curious so I pulled it out and did the 63 min premix with CSS and the LIS Step Challenge. The whole time I was working out I was eagerly anticipating hearing the stretch music. I never pay attention to the music but I did today. I don't know that I would call it my favorite stretch music, but I was definitely glad to hear it because WHEW! this is a good workout. Thanks again to the OP for helping me to get my rear in gear today and for reminding me how much I enjoy CSS. :)

When Cathe makes something like this..a metabolic wkout, think Afterburn, Athletic training, To the max, Crossfire etc.......it friggin ROCKS! Hail to the Queen! :eek:

Was wondering what to do today - Saturday, my 'metabolic' day. You've inspired me, Lisa-la-machina! Thank you

I like this workout for days that I'm not sure what to do so I just pop it in and start. I never regret it either. There are only a few of Cathe's workouts I do this with and it helps to shake things up too.

Was wondering what to do today - Saturday, my 'metabolic' day. You've inspired me, Lisa-la-machina! Thank you

Yay! :cool: No doubt you had a rockin' workout today!

And I couldn't agree more with your comments tlc93 and firemedic. Nobody makes better, more enjoyable metabolic workouts than Cathe. I feel so accomplished when I conquer a Cathe challenge.

I LOVED it! CSS had never really 'done it' for me - but the extra superset step portion really tired my legs - I could tell, as I lost all co-ordination towards the end!
Any other great pre-mixes you can suggest?
Justine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.