Legs and Glutes Pic #1 - The Crew

Aaaggghhh! I was jonesin' for the Body Blast series before, but now after seeing these photographs, I'm droolin', dreamin', and dyin'!!!

Love, Love, LOVE the outfits!! Everyone looks incredible and I'm dyin' for these workouts!! The Legs & Glutes one was the one I really wanted this time!!!

Oh my gosh they look fabulous! I could only wish for such great legs! Maybe I will have great legs after doing this video!

I ordered the top that Cedie and Brenda are wearing. I have never heard of this company before but they have alot of cute workout clothes! Lisa

WOW!!! I love all the colors they crew has on this time around. My first thought though was that no way was I gonna spend a bunch of money on these same outfits until I went to the Pitbull site and saw the prices!!! Needless to day, my credit card is smokin'!}(

>WOW!!! I love all the colors they crew has on this time
>around. My first thought though was that no way was I gonna
>spend a bunch of money on these same outfits until I went to
>the Pitbull site and saw the prices!!! Needless to day, my
>credit card is smokin'!}(

I love the selection and prices there, too! Much better than the Bluewhatever tops in "Super sets"!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Ya know, I'd say that these ladies look the absolute BEST I've seen them yet!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

WOW!

This has got to be THE MOST BEAUTIFUL pix of all! I didn't think it was possible for the crew to look better then the last series, but you guys just get more beautiful by the day! Thanks for sharing! This pix motivates me a lot and makes me even MORE impatient for the new series! Thanks all five of you (& the MYSTERY GUEST TOO!) for all your hard work and dedication!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Wow, you ladies all look so beautiful and I absolutely love the new outfits! Too bad the new High Step wasn't ready, because it would have coordinated so well with the colors.

Reactions from High School Junior Guys

My son Alex, who y'all have often heard me talk about, looked at this picture this morning with four guys from his varsity soccer team. Their reaction, and I quote: "Wow. Those are some hot girls. How old are they?"

I told 'em that these "girls" were past 30 and in some cases were moms and were almost 40.

Universal response: Dropped jaw, eyes bugging out, "ARE YOU KIDDING???"

And here's my favorite, "Dang. (Pause and staring at the screen.) My mom's 44 but she sure doesn't look like that!!!"

On behalf of fit moms everywhere, this "just a HAIR older than 40" mom accepted the compliment!

I cannot WAIT for this series -- isn't it unbelievable that the crew and Cathe get leaner, fitter and more beautiful with every picture and every workout???

http://www.clicksmilie.de/sammlung/sport/sport003.gif Kathy S.

RE: Reactions from High School Junior Guys

So true, so true Kathy. Was the word "crunk" used?? Ha! I am in awe of their bodies, smiles and just plain ole healthy look they all exude! (Sp.?) I know they have motivated me to keep at it!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.