KPC - first time

catwoman

Cathlete
I seriously attempted KPC for the first time last night. I've given it a shot before, but only half-heartedly -- and I only got a couple of minutes into it when I realized that my fitness level wasn't where it needed to be to do this workout.

It's been a couple of months since that first feeble attempt, so I thought I'd try it again...and I got much better results this time. I knew I couldn't get all the way through it, but that wasn't my intention. I really just wanted to get my feet wet. I got about 12-15 minutes into it, and decided that that was enough for one night, then moved on to Step Blast.

But, let me tell you -- I'm glad I only did 12-15 minutes worth, because my lats and legs are a little sore today. If I'd try to get through the whole workout, I probably wouldn't have been able to move very comfortably today! ;-) But, I am so proud of myself for having made it through the warmup and 1st combo. I'll break it up for future workouts and incorporate little pieces of it with other cardio work, then one day, I'll be ready to put the entire workout together and do it straight through!

I haven't done KPC in a while and I need to. It is really fun. I also cannot get through the entire workout. I usually wimp out during the punching and kicking combinations in the last section. If you haven't done the abs from this workout yet, you definitely need to. It is a great ab workout.

Congratulations to you! Keep it up!!! :)

I attempted KPC for the first time last night myself. I made it through 40 minutes of it (with some breaks!;-)). It was a pretty intense workout. It went a little fast for me and there wasn't a whole lot of instruction. (I realize it wasn't made for beginners!) I must have been funny to watch at times...trying to keep up. My back, arms and legs are pretty sore today but a good sore.

The ab section was very good. I'll probably use this part more than KPC...I'm more of a step lover.

-Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.