KEEPING IT REAL

DEEDEE

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just wanted to thank you for keeping it real. Your workouts aren't about how pretty you are or how great your physique is, they are about doing something good for yourself and making it as much fun as possible. That's what I call keeping it real.

I guess that realness is what inspired me at 282lbs to try and then stick with your advanced series of workouts. Oh yes, I had to come up with quite a few modifications, and I'm not ashamed to admit at times, I still do, but the 'realness' of these workouts was enough to inspire me to keep coming back. Hey, I started working out with you 2 yrs and 112lbs ago and I'm still at it so you and your crew must be doing something right.:) Again, thank you.

DeeDee

Wow DeeDee!!

That is wonderful! You need to THANK yourself too. YOU are the one who did the hard work. But, yes, Cathe sure helps to keep one motivated, doesn't she? Keep up the great work & keep us posted! Your results are amazing.:-wow You Go Girl!:7

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Wow DeeDee!!

DeeDee, I am wowed too! Talk about real! You are a real inspiration!
Bobbi

Thank you all for your kind words, it has been quite a learning experience for me to finally take control and start taking the weight off. Funny, I know a lot about fitness and nutrition, I've been studying the field for years, but what I really needed to learn about, was personal motivation, and even though I don't post often, I do visit the boards regularly and I get a lot of motivation from the kind people on these boards that share their experiences and knowledge.

So while my list of things to be thankful for is quite long, I must add the fine people who visit these boards to that ever growing list...thanks.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

DeeDee

p.s.
My sister is out of the shower, gotta go:)

You are an example that it is possible to take charge and control your own life. It is all about making choices, not about making excuses. Any addiction, be it drinking, overeating, smoking, etc. can be brought under control by recognizing that we need to take charge and take responsibility. There are lots of support groups out there to help.

Bravo again!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.