I JUST KISSED THE UPS MAN

jordan

Cathlete
and I got the feeling that I wasn't the only one today. My DVD's arrived and I'm otta here for now.

Berry berry excited :9 ,
jordan

Can you imagine him explaining that one to his wife? Ha! I bet they could write a book about us NUTS!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Okay I don't feel so bad, I haven't kissed the UPS guy but my DVD's are set to arrive tomorrow, and I'm so excited!!! :) I was thinking about that today how happy I'll be when he brings them, and how he must think I'm crazy whenever he comes I get so excited. But now it's going to be 11 NEW CATHE'S! :D Oh well, at least I'm not the only crazy one. :)

You Guys are too much,

I really should have contained myself because I know that it is hard for those waiting on the DVDs. However, I just dropped my dh off at the airfield for his umpteenth deployment and for these workouts to arrive upon my return, well..... you guys can understand. My new rotation is supposed to get my mind off of things as much as possible.

I just did Kick Max. I will definately say that if the others are like this one, I will be working off my pent up energy and won't have to kiss the UPS man anymore.

Thanks for understanding,
jordan

Jordan ~
You go girl! And is your dh in for a big surprise when he returns to find you in fine form after doing these workouts! P.S. IMHO there's not enough love in the world. There should be more random acts of hugs and kisses! You made the UPS man's day!
~ Kim

Hi Solara,

Ahh, thanks a lot. He is only suppose to gone a short time but hopefully I will be luscious when he returns.

Cheryllynn,

I've been put on notice :D. It was innocent, I promise. No more UPS men will touch these lips. I can only imagine, I had a friend who was a repairman & the stories he could tell.

jordan

I saw the UPS truck pull up and I was so ready to kiss the UPS man, but he was a UPS woman!!! LOL!!! She kindly handed me my boxes and I think she knew it was something good by the look in my eyes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.