I am new and need help

mabel

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I am very very new at Cathe,I never used it,but I orderd 15 dvd,s
I like it already,
But I have a question,I orderd HSTA and I.S vol.1+vol.2 I am thinking
to exchange HSTA for I.S vol.3 and Terminator
I like to do an advanced workout,I exercice 4 times a week .
Monday,s: one hour total body workout and one hour spinning
Thursday,s:eek:ne hour body pump and one hour steps aerobic
Sundaymorning:cyclo-cross racing(only in winter)
and one hour bike or walking
what do you think,do I exchange HSTA or is it better to order I.S vol.3
and terminator and keep HSTA because it,s advance workout(is it?)
Or is there another one who is better for me.
I also orderd power hour,MIS,body max,and of course the hardcore serie,
Oh my gosh,what a lot of dvd,s(I orderd them all together because
the shipping is expensive.)
Sorry for my English ,I,m from Holland and english isn,t a daily language

anja

If I were you, I would exchange HSTA for the rest of the Intensity Series. The Instensity Series is probably Cathe's best and all the workouts are advanced. I think that the three workouts on the Terminator DVD are much more intense than HSTA. Plus, the music in HSTA isn't as good as that in the Intensity Series. (However, if you can keep HSTA and get the Intensities, that's your best bet!).

Have fun,
Shelbygirl

Hi Anja,

I agree with what Shelbygirl said & just wanted to say WELCOME! I know you're going to love working out with Cathe.

Have fun,
Ruth:) :)

Hi Anja!

Welcome to Cathe-land. You are going to like it here.

I have relatives in Amorsfoort, Holland. What part of Holland are you in?

Anyway, getting to your question...I would keep HSTA and work on what videos you have now. The Intensity Series is really good, but you can get that later when you have mastered what you have, and when you need to shake things up.

Good luck!

Hi Anja! WELCOME to Cathe-Land!!! I also think I would just keep what you have because the shipping is sooo expensive for you to ship them back. All the workouts are great. You can just add more later when you want something new or can afford it. HSTA is an awesome workout and tough! Let us know what you decide. Again, WELCOME! (Your English is excellent!)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Anja. We are happy to help you.I am agree with Shelbygirl. In your situation I would exchange the HSTA workout for the rest of the intensity series. I love the terminator dvd. I am a spanish terminator junkie. ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-). The gaunlet is my favorite terminator workout. The pyramids are awesome too. I usually do the PLB with the stability ball. Cathe has maked a high step workout: the high step challenge. You will have this high step workout with the next series. In my opinion you don't need the HSTA now. As Shelbygirl says the music of the IS is better than the HSTA too.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie. :) :) :)

Hi,
Thanks for all your respons,but I think I didn,t explane my answer well,
The 15 dvd,s that I orderd didn,t arrived yet.So, I don,t know anything
of any dvd,that,s why I ask you all.
They will ship it all together with the hardcore serie,

Linda,I live about 70 miles from Amersfoort ,I live at the east side
of Holland ,Did you ever visit Holland?

Anja

Hi Anja and Welcome!!! HSTA is an excellent workout so you might want to keep it. I think you should additionally buy Vol 3 and Terminator. HSTA is advanced (all three are advanced).

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.