Hubby Doesn't Know, Yet...

catwoman

Cathlete
...but I just purchased the CTX series today. :eek:

I can't wait to get it. I have 3 1/2 weeks left on my 12-week rotation that I started a couple of months ago, and I want to work in a few of the CTX workouts (such as the kickboxing one and the upper body split).

When this 12-week rotation is done, I will be doing a high-intensity 2-week cardio rotation, where I will do only one lower body workout and one upper body workout per week, but all the rest will be varying intensities of cardio. I'm hoping to knock off a few pounds with this change. What's going to be hard is that by then I should have my Hard Core DVD's and it will be rough not using those with every workout.

Heck, after the 3 week cardio rotation, maybe I'll create a 5-week Hard Core rotation just to be able to use my new DVD's nonstop for a while. :7

Good for you!! You will love this series!! I LOVE CTX upper body split too. It's one of my favorite upper body workouts. Have fun with it!!

Aila:)

Thanks. I'd been eyeing this series for several weeks and it was like a craving for chocolate or a big greasy hamburger and wouldn't go away until it was sated. :7 So, I'm going to have quite a Cathe library of workouts here in the next few weeks, what with CTX and Hard Core on the way. Ooo, I can't wait! I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning! Hee hee!

This is a great set, I use it a lot. No matter what I'm in the mood to do, I can find something on CTX to fit the bill!

I'll tell hubby when the DVD's arrive and I'm working out.

What's he going to do? Tell me no? I say that because the other day I was playing around and threw this little stuffed football at him. I had intended to just toss it lightly, but I had just finished doing PUB and I guess I threw it like I would a 10-lb weight and it smacked him in the face -- pretty hard. Oops! I felt awful...after that, I told him that my arms are just getting so strong, and that I didn't mean to throw the ball so hard. I was like, "My arms are getting so strong that I could probably beat you at arm wrestling" ...he agreed. So, he can't tell me no to buying Cathe DVD's or I'll kick his butt. :7

Yeah I have to say of the CTX the kickbox and upper body split are my favs. Just wait though that upper body split is wicked!!! }( }(

Catherine

CTX is one of Cathe's masterpieces!! A MUST-HAVE! I love being able to do a body part in 10-15 minutes when I have a hectic week. Anyone can find that amoiunt of time to do one or two parts a day and fit them all in a week. Love, love the UB Split and also the great variety of cardio: step, intervals, kickbox, hi/lo and great AB sections. Enjoy, you did GOOD! (Don't kick his butt too hard!)
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Don't laugh about the arm wrestling! My husband can't pin my arm down when we arm wrestle! I can't pin his arm down either. They both just freeze in a locked position. He says "Damn, your strong!"

I owe it to Cathe!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.