HI ALL!!

Phantom2u

HI all. Well I finally made it over to Cathes forum. I have been lurking for a month or so. I have seen many familiar names from YaYas and VF.:)

For those who don't know me I started working out with videos in June of 2004. I have been doing KS, KV, the Firm etc. Well now it is time for Cathe.

Based on you alls reviews, I have PUB/PLB on the way. I don't know if I am quite ready for Cathes cardio yet, but feel I am ready for her strength.

Do you all think ME is a nice companion to PUB/PLB? I am looking for one video for muscle endurance and another for building muscle strength.
TIA:7

Hi and Welcome! You've made an excellent choice and yes ME is a nice companion to PUB/PLB. With ME you get Boot Camp also which is a lot of fun and is also a nice complement to the others.

I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised at how Cathe will help you increase your strength and motivate you to do more!!

Again Welcome and let us know how you like the Pyramids! :) :)

Jo

Hi Tia,

WELCOME to Catheland. We're so glad you joined us.

I think your choice of ME (and PUB/PLB) are perfect. Enjoy!

Ruth:) :)

Hi,

Welcome to the forum! I think ME is a perfect compliment to the Pyramids as well. Have fun with the Pyramids!! They are a lot of fun!

Aila:)

WELCOME!!! You made excellent choices! Those three workouts are three of my favorites. Let us know what you think when they arrive. Glad to have you join us. Have FUN!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Thanks! I was hoping to make some good choices for my level....it is very hard to decide what to buy because she has so many great videos.

You all are pretty amazing your enthusiams is contagious!!!

Hi, Phantom!!!

I think you'll love PUB/PLB.....I just got ME on swap and am anxiously awaiting its arrival. You'll have to let me know how it is! Glad to see you join us here, as well!!!

~Stephanie~
"Happiness is knowing what you are doing next without me saying it!" - Cathe

Hey Stephanie!! Yep, I made it over here. I figured it was about time....LOL.

I will let you know how pub/plb is...I am waiting for its arrival. I am going over to the swap to check out what is to be had.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.