Hardcore Extreme vs. Individual workouts??

YasBeFit

Cathlete
Hi!
Now that I've read the description for Hardcore Extreme I need help deciding whether I should: 1)get each of the individual workouts included or 2)Keep my Hardcore Extreme order to get a preview of each workout.

I preordered Hardcore Extreme, Imax3, and Kickmax. I might kick myself if I like the High Step and Low Max segments on Hardcore Extreme and don't have the individual workouts!

Plus, it looks like there is a lot of IMax3 on Hardcore, won't that be redundant?? I know a lot of you love the Terminator DVD, but I never got it even though IMax2 and Boot camp are my favorite workouts. I thought "it's just a mix of what I already have". Or is it more than that??

Thanks, your help and opinions are appreciated!!

Yas

ah....the reason why I just bit the bullet and order the whole series! Keep what you have and decide later if you want to order more.

I have the whole Intensity Series and still love Terminator. There is one workout (my favorite) called the Gauntlet that has 6 or so cycles. Each cycle has a cardio from BC, cardio from IMAXII, Lower body from BC, lower body and upper body combo from Cardio w/ Weights, then an upper body from BC. So all you are missing is the cardio with weights segments.

Then there are 2 other workouts on the Terminator combining different workouts from the same series.

Even though I have all the workouts, I still LOVE the way Gauntlet is put together! It is a great challenge!

HTH!!!:) :)

I have been wondering about this as well. Right now I won't be ordering the Hardcore Extreme or any Hardcores right now, as I just finally managed to save up for the full Intensity Series, but I wondered if its worth it to order the mixes first to see if its your style. I have no answer to the questions and wonder what other people are doing? I hope I like the Terminator! I was debating whether I should order it or not, but because I love love circuit workouts - I figured it was the most practical way to buy it! I cannot wait to get them....

I would really like to get my hands on the Core Max! Someday - anyway I am anxiously awaiting for everyone to get the Hardcore Series and let me know what its like! :)

Nebraska
RWattier

I think by definition a compilation DVD made from the core workouts has to be a mix of what you already have. I don't think there is a way around that. However, for me, the Terminator is mixing what I already have in a different and refreshing way that I couldn't easily get myself using the mix and max options. I love the compilation DVDs and think they add something position to my rotations. I would just carefully read through the descriptions and see if they appeal to you and go from there. I'm psyched about Hardcore Extreme due to all the different variations of interval training. I ordered everything by the way.

Shelbygirl

Shelbygirl

Thanks for feedback! I decided to change the order so that I will have each of the workouts on Hardcore Extreme.

I think that I was kind of disappointed that the compilation was not what I expected and it has a lot of IMax 3,which I will probably be doing a lot of -don't want to burn out.

Also, I will not be physically able to do this extreme interval workout for at least a few months.So, I will wait...

Note to self-preorder ALL workouts next time!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.