DVDs

FitnessG

I want to start working out again I only have 30 minutes. about 5 times a week, I need to get every part of my body at least once a week. Abs preferably more (I had three pregnancies) what do you recommend.

Hey FitnessG.....I'm not Cathe but I thought I could direct you to the December rotation. Its a "timesaver" rotation. I'm not sure what dvd's you have but you might be able to do a short workout in little time with this rotation. You might also be able to do some pre-mixes from any of Cathes dvd's. Do you have her newest X10? It is a def calorie burner! A really serious workout that's chaptered so you can pick and choose what you want to do. If that is too advanced I would suggest something from her low impact series. They too are all excellent workouts that are chaptered as well with premixes, including timesaver options. Good luck!

just one more question i have the step the high step a ball weights and a mat do i need any other equipment for the low impact series?

Low Impact is great, and definitely good for toning, but Total Body Trisets is the only specific weight work. It has good premixes, though the music is the worst of her videos. I'd suggest Four Day Split, which is loaded with premixes and hits every body part hard (two ab sections). The only down side is that it uses a lot of equipments, though you can substitute some.

I believe some of the workouts use sliding/gliding discs, but they are totally doable without them! Except for the Slide & Glide workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.