DVD Programming

Chante

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Cathe and I just brought several of her dvd's to go along with my new dvd player. Can someone please explain what autoplay is and how I do it :-hmmm Your help will certainly be appreciated :)

What player do you have?

I think all DVD players do things just a little bit differently. I have a Pioneer DVC503, and when I put in DVDs it usually goes 1st to an FBI warning and then to a main menu page where I can select what I want to do. The family room DVD player is a Sony ( The model number escapes me, but it's a single disk machine. ) and it does the same thing. Maybe it also depends on the DVD? All of the DVDs I have are either multiple workout disks, or movies with several options besides just watching the movie. I have up, down, right, and left arrows to navigate the menus.

I guess what it comes down to is I wish I could help, but I guess I'm useless. :) Hopefully one of the others in this educated crowd can help. :)

ErinF

On your DVD remote control you will see a "program button". This will allow you to auto program different sections from different workouts in any order you like. For example: you could choose do do the warm up from Rhythmic Step, the 5th, 6th, 3rd intervals from IntervalMax, the step section from MIS and the cooldown from Rhythmic Step. Once you program your DVD player, just hit the play button and your own customized workout will begin.

Ahhhhhh!!! now I got it. I can tell this is going to be fun. The possibilities are endless. :) Thanks so much for your response.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.